Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexal desires

atomicapples

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh my, and he's only a senior in college- this is sounding better every minute!

Now all we need is that Asian girl and we're good to go.

Well Im leaving sometime next week but to tell you the truth Im not to into the idea of another guy unless the other guy wants to bring another asian girl. I will be at SF friday without a doubt so let me know WAASSSUUUP.

Originally posted by urallge

Well Im leaving sometime next week but to tell you the truth Im not to into the idea of another guy unless the other guy wants to bring another asian girl. I will be at SF friday without a doubt so let me know WAASSSUUUP.

So bigwill, know any cute Asian girls to throw into the mix??? I doubt we'd all fit into one stall though. Well, we would fit but there wouldn't be much room to maneuver.

It's kind of funny, I never go to SF but I actually am considering it; Kimball Collins is amazing and I don't think I've ever heard him live. Well it's possible I heard him once in college but if I did I've forgotten about it!

well i could always find an asian to do it.... and why would you got to sf when u could go to exit when exit is off the hook right now and also paper mache is going to be there this fri sing "get into the pool" so what you think well we dun all have to do it in the stall we always have the couches and stuff...... let me know ....we might have a meet up this fri at exit behind draper's booth

well geez... since you asked this on the cp sex board, all i can think about are my fellow posters... hmmm...

well i wanna have my way with clubkat... she is one delicious feline!

there's one sexy poster here who i would LOVE to dominate ;) maybe hell figure out who he is...

sex in the rain sounds amazing... ummm... sex on a huge desk with a man in a business suit...

blah blah blah.. we can go on and on for days...

:heart: