Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexal desires

atomicapples

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1) SEX in cenral park against a tree and on a park bench and in the grass on a blanket under the sun in daylight.

2) SEX on a secluded side street down by the seaport against the wall in the rain.

3) SEX on top of the front of a car in the rain.

Originally posted by urallge

A white, latino, asian, and black girl all at the same time. Chances of happening are slim to none but thats why its a fantasy I guess.

Hmm, maybe I can help you out... I'm half black, half white, but most people think I'm latino... now all we need is an Asian girl, lol!

Let's see, what are my fantasies?

Sex in the rain is a must. Propped up against a brick wall, skirt hiked up and panties on the ground.

Lying back while several woman service my every need, violating every orifice with tongues, fingers, dildos and vibrators...

Then there's always that fantasy involving two women or a woman and her boyfriend, in the bathroom at a club...

:drunk: The possibilities are endless...

Originally posted by atomicapples

does anyone have any sex fantasies to share?

i always wanted to fuck a girl while eatting fresh mcdonalds french fries... -=) wierd, but never tried it...

Liquids are not supposed to come out of your nose:laugh:

Where'd you come up with that one?????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Liquids are not supposed to come out of your nose:laugh:

Where'd you come up with that one?????

i dunno where i came up with it... for some reason i jjust had a crave for some micky d's fries... and i was on this sex board... so i put 2 and 2 together...

Originally posted by atomicapples

i dunno where i came up with it... for some reason i jjust had a crave for some micky d's fries... and i was on this sex board... so i put 2 and 2 together...

Very Interesting..........MacDonalds will never look the same. They do have the best fries though......

Originally posted by bigwill

well tastyt.....i'm no asian grl but i'm an asain guy...does that count and about the club thing we can all fulfill that this fri at exit in the bathroom....hahahha....lmoa

Hmm, I don't know how urallge feels about having a second guy there, but I certainly have no objections. I don't know about Exit, though- maybe once Junior starts his residency.