Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IS Anyone NOT going to the Jersey Shore...

Dunno if you're looking for the same "off-the-hook" kind of parting or not....

Some co-workers of mine talk about going to MAUI, a club in North Philly all the time, as well as The Barn & Club Zadar's in Bucks County PA [around New Hope area]. I hear they can be a little crazed but I haven't heard anything bad or lame about them.

Originally posted by Blazz

Or Maybe rafting down the Delaware...

Can you see me camping or rafting - LOL! I would probably kill myself somehow...

That is along the lines of what I am talking about though......I need something different....

something diff. for you D this summer would be to come down to ortley and spend the weekend with all of your friends something you HAVENT been doing this summer maybe next weekend would be nice considering we are all going to xs for alicias b-day and teo is setting it up it will be fun for all that are their and from what i know you have been very much missed this summer by all of your friends so for a good time with old friends make your way to our place this weekend

Originally posted by mikeyss

Dunno if you're looking for the same "off-the-hook" kind of parting or not....

Some co-workers of mine talk about going to MAUI, a club in North Philly all the time, as well as The Barn & Club Zadar's in Bucks County PA [around New Hope area]. I hear they can be a little crazed but I haven't heard anything bad or lame about them.

I've been to Zadar before. It's not to bad. The music was decent and the crowd is chill. They have penny drinks from 8 - 11, or something like that.

Originally posted by flizz

something diff. for you D this summer would be to come down to ortley and spend the weekend with all of your friends something you HAVENT been doing this summer maybe next weekend would be nice considering we are all going to xs for alicias b-day and teo is setting it up it will be fun for all that are their and from what i know you have been very much missed this summer by all of your friends so for a good time with old friends make your way to our place this weekend

Of course I am going down for Alichia's birthday - I would never do that to her but that is the ONLY reason I am coming down adn then that is it for the summer. As for me being missed..............first I have heard of it, but thanks for the info.

Originally posted by drama

For Labor Day weekend? I am looking for some suggestions....

Any help would be appreciated - I need to do something different than what I have been doing all summer to end my favorite season...:cool:

Why don't you go to another city. Baltimore(See your loved brother) Boston, Cape Cod. Dinner on the Hudson. Day in Central Park. Philly, Del water gap. Lakes, Great Adventure, Yankee Game, Go on a boat, Hope you can use these.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Why don't you go to another city. Baltimore(See your loved brother) Boston, Cape Cod. Dinner on the Hudson. Day in Central Park. Philly, Del water gap. Lakes, Great Adventure, Yankee Game, Go on a boat, Hope you can use these.

Maybe I will go to Baltimore to visit my brother....

Thanks Joe. :D