Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ SCOT PROJECT Meetup FRIDAY @ LimeLIGHT

pangelid

whaddup, its Tuesday, and already making plans for Friday.

Definitely hittin up DJ Scot Project from Germany at the LimeLight this Friday. If you havent heard him and feel hard trance, hard techno, please, for your sake, come to LimeLight this Friday. It will be off the hook. He supposedly ripped it up at Tunnel last time, and there is no chance in hell I'm gunna miss him this time.

As far as the meetup, there is a thread started by vixxenfoxxy on the NewYork forum, and alot of people are meeting up. It would be awesome if a couple of us music heads showed up as well.

THe meetup info so far is at 2am at the main bar under the dj booth. There is usually mad room there, so a good place to meet up.

Whos Goin?

Oh shiet! I've been waiting for this since Friday the 13th of July when I heard his set at Tunnel. DEFINITELY not anything better going on than Scot Project at Limelight this Friday, I strongly recommend it! I've already agreed to meet up with the peeps from the New York board, I think they wanna meet at the main bar at 1am or something like that.. I'll have to recheck it.. but anyways, it would be a good idea. See you guys later....

:spin2:

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo ill be there kid

2am behind the dj booth

Nah Nah....The meet is:

2am at the Main Bar "UNDER" the DJ Booth.

WHere the main dance floor is, but UNDER the DJ booth. YOu cant miss it. Huge bar, and mad room to chill. See everyone there.

Can't wait to see you guys, aight so it's 2am at the huge bar on the main floor, look for me, I'll be in all white and my blue lights, it's my birthday so surprise me with a birthday gift ;)

I'll some presents of my own if anyone wants some.

DJ Scot is gonna tear it up tonight. Someone asked about other DJs, I know Richie Neale is spinning, and he spins good hard trance as well, at least he did at Tunnel on the 13th of July when Scot Project was there.

Tonight looks promising.

If you get a chance, come visit me and my friends in the VIP Sky room (the old DJ booth) - it's reserved for me tonight, just tell the people at the ropes you know me (Cody K)

See you all tonight..

Originally posted by codica3

Can't wait to see you guys, aight so it's 2am at the huge bar on the main floor, look for me, I'll be in all white and my blue lights, it's my birthday so surprise me with a birthday gift ;)

I'll some presents of my own if anyone wants some.

DJ Scot is gonna tear it up tonight. Someone asked about other DJs, I know Richie Neale is spinning, and he spins good hard trance as well, at least he did at Tunnel on the 13th of July when Scot Project was there.

Tonight looks promising.

If you get a chance, come visit me and my friends in the VIP Sky room (the old DJ booth) - it's reserved for me tonight, just tell the people at the ropes you know me (Cody K)

See you all tonight..

I'll def be there with a small crew, one of which is coming to New York for the first time, so I gottah make it good. Might check out Vinyl afterwards too.

Can't wait to meet everyone and dance my ass off. Happy B-Day Cody. I'll try and stop by your booth and say Hello!!

Everyone Be Safe!!!