Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wednesday night 8/15

fiatmusica

I just got this in the mail for tomorrow night ...I've walked past this place dozens of times and never realized they had DJs (and I used to work in that building)

Wednesday, August 15, 2001

CLUB/LOUNGE ISSUE VIP PARTY

ENCORE LIQUID LOUNGE

171 W. Randolph in Chicago.

COVER: No cover for our guests from 9 p.m. till Midnight.

DRINKS: To fit with the VIP lounge feel of Encore, we will be hosting an open bar from 9 till 10:30 p.m. featuring CHOPIN, one of the best super premium vodkas available, as well as SAM ADAMS for the beer drinking crowd.

SOUNDS: DJ FRIQUE - This Chicago House Veteran has played from SHELTER to his current weekly residency at 5TH FLOOR/REDNOFIVE on Saturday Night. His style is deep and groovy and always keeps you coming back for more. In addition to FRIQUE, we have a special guest DJ heading off the night. DJ ERIC ROSS, while a Chicago native, has been out of town and doing the "European Tour" for several years. He is back home now and will spinning his London style sound that resulted in his yearly summer appearances in IBIZA's world famous clubs and parties, as well as BERLIN'S LOVE PARADE & throughout the UK's hottest clubs (as well as TWILO in NYC, GIANT in CA, and BUZZ in DC). A hot night of talent with a lot of variety!

DRESS CODE: Appropriate club attire.

A great space for a midweek break... you will definately want to be there!