Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Workouts

What do some of the guys here do to start their day ?

I have a light breakfast that is loaded with protein and then i head to the gym. Do 20 minutes of cardio and then its hard weights for an hour at least before work.

I like to do two days on and one off, because you need to rest up a little bit. And eating right is definitely one of the most important things!

On chest days, mon. and thurs. I do 5 sets of flat, 5 incline, 5 decline, in a pyramid of reps 8,6,4,2,1. I then do dumbells sets of 3 flat, 3 incline, 3 decline, reps 12,10,8. 3 sets of flys, 3 sets on the cable-crossovers, 5 sets of dips to finish it out.

I'll finish this post later, my girlfriend needs me.

If you guys had any of the determination that I have, maybe you people could get your grope on like us at the shore. They flock to us!! It's power looking this good..Time for a scoop

Rick bio.miamiheat100.jpg

Damn look at that body !!!!!

that you idiots think I can't steal your girl right from your arms.I 'll take any girl I want, with abs like these, I can.

300 situps a day

75 at a time

2 minute breaks in between

ROCKHARD ABS and a cap before you go to bed.

Rick GHBOY

Originally posted by ghboy

What do some of the guys here do to start their day ?

I have a light breakfast that is loaded with protein and then i head to the gym. Do 20 minutes of cardio and then its hard weights for an hour at least before work.

I like to do two days on and one off, because you need to rest up a little bit. And eating right is definitely one of the most important things!

On chest days, mon. and thurs. I do 5 sets of flat, 5 incline, 5 decline, in a pyramid of reps 8,6,4,2,1. I then do dumbells sets of 3 flat, 3 incline, 3 decline, reps 12,10,8. 3 sets of flys, 3 sets on the cable-crossovers, 5 sets of dips to finish it out.

I'll finish this post later, my girlfriend needs me.

If you guys had any of the determination that I have, maybe you people could get your grope on like us at the shore. They flock to us!! It's power looking this good..Time for a scoop

Rick bio.miamiheat100.jpg

You forgot to add all the juice you take.

Originally posted by ghboy

that you idiots think I can't steal your girl right from your arms.I 'll take any girl I want, with abs like these, I can.

300 situps a day

75 at a time

2 minute breaks in between

ROCKHARD ABS and a cap before you go to bed.

Rick GHBOY

Actually, my boyfriend has SICK abs. They are one of the best set I have EVER seen....

I will post this again for all to see.

You are small and insignificant. Feast your eyes on what a real man should look like. Untill now I have remained quite, but you leave me no choice. I am your Achilles heel, I am the Delilha to your Samson. I shall lurk in the shadows no more. Not only are my massive testicles bigger than your's but you are a twig and I am a great California Redwood. You will be blown away in the mildest of winds while I stand, gracefull, through the ages. No force on earth can oppose me. I am the modern day Hercules.

Drama why don't you get your honey on this board to tell these punks a thing or too...I am sure he knows he looks good but sure he doesn't have an ego the size of a monter truck.

Linabina...I agree with you 100% (cute name too)

Nubac....right on man, do not lurk in the shadows. Let then have it...we all know that no matter how big they are be it body or brains practically no one on this board respects them. (just there juiced friends that have to back each other up).

Did ya notice too how they never post on any other topic. UH why is that fellas...cause you sit at home wacking off and thinking of ways to fire people up.:rolleyes:

In my eyes..pathetic and I have to say...your boring...oh by the way..guess they didn't win "contest on the beach":D

Originally posted by sistatrixie

Drama why don't you get your honey on this board to tell these punks a thing or too...I am sure he knows he looks good but sure he doesn't have an ego the size of a monter truck.

Nubac....right on man, do not lurk in the shadows. Let then have it...we all know that no matter how big they are be it body or brains practically no one on this board respects them. (just there juiced friends that have to back each other up).

Did ya notice too how they never post on any other topic. UH why is that fellas...cause you sit at home wacking off and thinking of ways to fire people up.:rolleyes:

In my eyes..pathetic and I have to say...your boring...oh by the way..guess they didn't win "contest on the beach":D

He would not even waste his time - not his style.

I do not think he has ever even looked at this board.....:laugh:

The truly attractive ones do not need to preach to people about it - their looks speak for themselves, but being that we can not see the face behind these posts.......they try to convince us that they are something we all know they are not. What I do not understand is that if these guys were so "Gorgeous" why aren't they out with the many ladies that supposedly want them instead of sitting behind a computer screen trying to tell a bunch of people they do not know how attractive they are.......:confused:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

It's almost like an Ad Lib. All their posts read the same for the exception of different verbs, nouns or adjuctives. They must have just gotten their Hooked on Phonics tapes and are putting them to good use.

:monkey:

Good point Drama I have to agree and good for you that your honey isn't like them!!

Hey lets see those B-4 pics!!!! We laugh now...we need to laugh harder.

Oh yeah by the way......300 situps a day....hello clueless...if you do them the right way each time you only have to do about 20-50 a day. We all know that the abs are the only muscles that can be worked everyday...I am a certified instructor so have been in diff parts of the country with the gu-ru's of fitness...obviously you have not and that is why you think you can impress all of us with your workouts...ooohhhh please :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like overtraining on the pecs there ghb, you may wanna taper down the sets. You may wanna scratch the declines, in my opinion they are too much stress on shoulders. (rotater cups etc..) Your bangin chest mon & thurs = no time to heal, when does delts come into picture? Be sure u dont burn yourself out.. Do you train legs?

Should not have to train abs everyday either. If you claim to have them exposed like I do, then u just need maintenance workouts, 3 times a week tops.... High protein, low carb & fat diet will keep abs chiseled, no need to keep hitten them, they only get so full looking.

Sounds like u know what your doin though..

I thought ghboy stood for growth, just figured otherwise with your pre-bedtime snack.. At least your using it for what is was developed for.. Ive never tried, do u reccomend? INVIGORATE is what ive seen around.

Weird, did u notice that monsterguido picture changed from his last thread to this one? What happened, did he shed all the water retention from the last one? :laugh:

Nabuc, I see an opportunity for u to make some cash here with that unique nutsack.. You should post an add with a before & after . This could be the new trend in body sculpting! Nutsack Therapy....Vanity bodybuilders will be lining up down the block for those results..:D I get a cut if this thing goes big OK?

Originally posted by xcracker

Nabuc, I see an opportunity for u to make some cash here with that unique nutsack.. You should post an add with a before & after . This could be the new trend in body sculpting! Nutsack Therapy....Vanity bodybuilders will be lining up down the block for those results..:D I get a cut if this thing goes big OK?

No I'm sorry. That would be like asked a male lion to give away his mane or a male peacock to forgo his plumage. Though the potential is endless with the mass amounts of SQUIDS that populate this area alone. Beside the would probably destroy there newly aguired masculinaty. It would be like wasting a liver donation on an alcoholic. They will just continue to juice and the new set of balls to shrivel back up. No no they shall continue to be small and unassuming. Embarassed to show their scrotum to the rest of the world. While I will continue to parade mine around in granduer.

FEAR MY BALLS!!!

Be secure though that if I ever do change my mind, I will not forget you. You will receive a 30% cut of the profits.