Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bam bam bam...ive f'n had it!!

sgtfury

as i get older , i see and hear a lot of stuff i that just really pisses me off..i normally keep my mouth shut because most of it is really none of my concern...but, you know what?...this message board is my concern and i am going to open my mouth-- i relate everything to how and where i grew up and how i was taught to act and how i try to act...for a man to f'n put up 1/2 naked pics of yourself on the internet is vain/egocentric/conceited and just f'n dumb....and to talk in the idiotic "my playas and girlies" is just moronic, wannabee bullshit.......this is all coming from me--- a 33 year old man who grew up in Washington Heights in NYC where any 4 foot punk talking any of that sh*t, walking around showing his "abs" would not have lasted a second.....and in case you are wondering about me being a "hater"----im a former pro wrestler at 270lbs...now about 220..nothing to "hate" except the egotistical BS..........save the fucking photos for the personal ads, and cut the shit....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dam ur pist wow ouch were is it that u work at the wwf as a pro wrestler <<<<<< ur from were n.y. what that makes u so fucking manly huh and ur so big owww i should watch out im gonna stop posting pics then cause big tuff guy gets so pist,,,,sorry bro that maybe ripped guys like me take ur girls away<< at clubs <!!!! what u wanna fight??/ lmao lmao lmao i can belive some big wwf dork on the internet is all mad cause i post pics dam what an impact i make on peoples lives !!!!!! can we say some one is on a roid rage

"damm..got a nigga pist"---- you prove my point every time you open your mouth...with a command of the english language like that, you are going places, son. Dont worry, if the backstreet boy tryout doesnt work out, i'll hire you to wash my BMW

Why is big goonies so pist, shit it aint none of ur business if people want to post picture. Just dont look at them. It annoys me when people ur age act so stupid. Anyone at anytime can post pics if they want. If you say that people put pics to build their self estemm then why u rub that u were a wrestler. No one gives a fck.

les

and yes i will put my shirtless pic

herre kitty kitty kitty kitty lmao weres the cry baby at??? lmaooooooooooo u les watch what u say wwf man from n.y. might be disturbed by ur comments,,, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:blown:

and im from miami fu*k ny ,,, lol

geob69> lil buddy, your embarrassing yourself at this point

then again, 69? no thats class! let me guess, your one of those guys who still refers to sex as "hitting it"?

btw, hotless or whatever your name is. arent you the guy in all the pictures w/ geo?

digital7, no i was the guy that use 2 steal the lunch money that your mama gave you everyday to eat, the one that would slap your head when i would sit in back off you in class and you would turn around and start crying like a bi*ch. The one that would trip you in fitness class the one that would throw spit balls in your face do u recall digital7?

:blown: