Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are ghboy and I so god damn chisseled? Our bodies are like art sculptures to the maximum perfection possible. I hope all you guidette monsters have a hanky close by to soak up all that drool that is flowing all over your keyboards. I know you have me as your wallpaper. Why shouldnt you? Look at me and Rick. We are just wonderful guys, everything is so amazing about us. I have to go get a facial and a waxing, Ill be back later on. Rick Ill see you at the gym

jbrascal1.jpg

Joey

You are small and insignificant. Feast your eyes on what a real man should look like. Untill now I have remained quite, but you leave me no choice. I am your Achilles heel, I am the Delilha to your Samson. I shall lurk in the shadows no more. Not only are my massive testicles bigger than your's but you are a twig and I am a great California Redwood. You will be blown away in the mildest of winds while I stand, gracefull, through the ages. No force on earth can oppose me. I am the modern day Hercules.

I don't think it is real, but if it is that's sick shit.. I haven't followed. I'm sure when I see my pops this weekend he will get me up to date. What you doin this weekend?

:monkey:

Monster and ghboy take a look at my woman. She will weather the tests of time next to me. She could snap your spine with a meer thought she is so powerful. You could only wish to be in the presense of such an Amazonian Goddess

Please stop trying to sound intellectual when typing responses. You definetly are trying to write a poem or something and it really ismt working out. Dont try to make yourself sound like you know what those adjetives and simalies and metaphors mean, cause you dont. Now get out of the General Managers office of the resturaunt you clean dishes in. Dont try to be like us, it will never happen. And you 'll never look like this

jbrascal1.jpg

Joey

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Please stop trying to sound intellectual when typing responses. You definetly are trying to write a poem or something and it really ismt working out. Dont try to make yourself sound like you know what those adjetives and simalies and metaphors mean, cause you dont. Now get out of the General Managers office of the resturaunt you clean dishes in. Dont try to be like us, it will never happen. And you 'll never look like this

jbrascal1.jpg

Joey

And neither will you.

No I never will, but do not aggrevate me. When threatened my scrotum increases it's size by 1,000%. I will then smoother you and who ever opposed me. Your rib cage will begin to collapse untop of your lungs. As I hear your muffled pleas, it will begin to arouse me. Right before the last breath escapes your crushed wilted body I will then let forth an explotion of semen that could choke an elephant. I will then add your skull to my collection of guidos that have made the mistake of mocking me.

FEAR MY BALLS!!!

Cuba I better go the restuarant manager is coming. I don't want to be flogged and sent packing.:laugh: :laugh:

I never knew guidos could be so funny.

Also funny how offended they get when you try to joke around. i guess all those muscles can't buy you self-esteem.

:monkey:

Joey

Ever use spell check????????

jbrascal1.jpg

Joey

So not only are you a juiced up meathead WANNABE (keyword), but your a complete moron as well I see. If your gonna try and call someone else an idiot, for trying to sound "intellectual", next time try and spell some of your god damn words correctly!!!

Oh yeah, and if your gonna sit behaind your fuckin computer screen and talk shit about how hot you are, at least put a real picture of yourself on the screen, cause you aint foolin anyone with that stupid picture, you pathetic soul you!!!!!!!!

jbrascal1.jpg

Joey

From waht I can tell, the words NOSE JOB aren't in your vocabulary?? Damn boy - how many times did you get knocked the fuck out from being the player you are?? You spend all that time on improving that body - when you gonna head north and fix that HONKER you got? :confused:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

From waht I can tell, the words NOSE JOB aren't in your vocabulary?? Damn boy - how many times did you get knocked the fuck out from being the player you are?? You spend all that time on improving that body - when you gonna head north and fix that HONKER you got? :confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

holy shit ,that was the funniest thing ive read all day