Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT > EARTH. Greatest Club on Earth!

Let me set all the rumors straight. Exit was, is and always will be the greatest club on this plant. Not only is it one of the biggest, but it also one of the best decorated clubs. It is a landmark for NYC more than Twilo ever was. It gets a visit from around 8,000 people every fucking weekend. How many clubs do you know that even do a quarter of that number a weekend? That's right. The music is great. Whether everyone wants to believe it or not, the music they play there is what everyone wants to hear and not your bullshit european trance. Call it cheesy, call it whatever. Thousands of people aren't wrong. You are. In addition, Exit has the best Promotional team around. Their promoters actually get paid honestly unlike the promoters at other places.

The crowd at Exit yes sometimes is somewhat young. But that's what you need to do on fridays to fill up your club. People pay major money to go to Exit because it is certainly worth it. Now with the new renovations, Exit yes in Deed will become Earth. The club will be even better than it is. I know it is hard to belive but it is true. They are throwing around $1mm into decorations and small expansions, including sound systems and lights. So you bastards will all be blow away. Next time pay fuckin respects to IMO the greatest Club on Earth.

Promoters get paid honestly????? That's funny I know some promoters that have to chase people around for their money because the asshole owner doesn't pay people.

Honestly, I guess that includes the guest list girls that don't cross off names on the lists when you tell them so that promoter doesn't get credit for it when you go there. How can you call this club the greatest on earth????:confused:

Everyone has there own opinion of the best/greatest club, why sit and fight about it. You crack me up though by this statement though bro "Their promoters actually get paid honestly unlike the promoters at other places", lmao no we dont. The 3 girls who run the promoter table get paid dishonestly by putting all our guests on there friends list and when payout goes down, getting a cut from there friends list, so if They change the name but fix the fucked up list, ill be a happy person.

Id love nothing more for exit/earth/enter/entrance/myhouse, watever the fuck u wanna call it, to change its way they do the list, instead of three incompetent stuck up bitches who when u say a guestlist name say it back to u because they like "Ugh if the list aint called "IM A STUCK UP CUNT" we dont wanna hear it" thank u!

Fuck you all, Exit is the absolute worse club around. Fucking Draper sucks, could not spin if he was on a fucking top. Full of skeezy women I could pick up few blocks over by 42 st. & 10th ave. Dudes are rejects from muscle mag, its true, its true.

i am an exit head myself and i think exit is one of the best....but the gueslist and paying honestly.....thats funny cause i bring in over 20-30 people and they pay me half of what i bring.... the grl that does the table....well shes a bitch her name is adele and she fux me ovr all the time ...i know her and she does it on purpose i know that... thats why when i'm there i go and watch her put down #s for my guestlist cause if i don't she'll def dick you ovr....

USE BIGWILL GUESTLIST ON FRIDAYS AT EXIT

Originally posted by back2basics-

Who else thinks bastardino is a promoter for Exit?????

BTW way fella you need to travel more if you think exit is big and the best looking place, not that i have been but i have seen picture... i have been to many places that blow that place away... not just in Ibiza.

You are soooo on the money that is why you are my hero. I am so glad I am not alone in this. Exit can lick my balls.

I went to EXIT on a Saturday once and had to leave after 1 1/2 hours. In this amazingly small amount of time, I almost got into TWO fights because other men, who were obviously brain damaged at birth, would not leave my girlfriend alone. What good is a nice looking place and decent” mucic if the scene sucks. I have never had that problem at Centro-Fly (Thursday or Saturday), Spa (Thursday or Saturday), Twilo (Friday and clearly not on Saturday), or even at Sound Factory (which some people compare to Exit).

Junior Vasquez spins really good music and I might consider checking the place out again when he is there. However, I almost tense with the expectation of additional meatheads who have clearly used too much juice and too much of their own drugs! Guess only time will tell....

Originally posted by eviljav666

MUZIK WISE!! GREATEST CLUB WILL ALWAYS BE TWILO!!!!!

Music wise the greatest club will always be where the dj's are. Let's let Twilo RIP. It was just a place that hosted some kick ass parties. The dj's and the people inside made that club what it was.

Originally posted by dickbrain

Fuck you all, Exit is the absolute worse club around. Fucking Draper sucks, could not spin if he was on a fucking top. Full of skeezy women I could pick up few blocks over by 42 st. & 10th ave. Dudes are rejects from muscle mag, its true, its true.

juicehead comment number 1 that pisses me off.................

Originally posted by iclubnyc

I went to EXIT on a Saturday once and had to leave after 1 1/2 hours. In this amazingly small amount of time, I almost got into TWO fights because other men, who were obviously brain damaged at birth, would not leave my girlfriend alone. What good is a nice looking place and decent” mucic if the scene sucks. I have never had that problem at Centro-Fly (Thursday or Saturday), Spa (Thursday or Saturday), Twilo (Friday and clearly not on Saturday), or even at Sound Factory (which some people compare to Exit).

Junior Vasquez spins really good music and I might consider checking the place out again when he is there. However, I almost tense with the expectation of additional meatheads who have clearly used too much juice and too much of their own drugs! Guess only time will tell....

juicehead comment number 2 that pisses me off, this one more than the other

I will admit yes I wAS AN EXIT GIRL

:puke:

but my boyfriend is a SF head and dragged me over there. While at I was exit I swore off factory, I said "EXIT IS THE BEST CLUB, BLAH BLAH BLAH" But once i started gonig to SF i loved it, exit blows, and is nothing compared to SF on friday nights. SF is so friendly and homely type, beautiful people running around ugh i jus love it and the music is amazing. I admit draper is ok but enough wit the hard shit for once, play some vocals at least, the music at SF by Shawn Ink on the 4th floor and Lodi on main is AWSOME...and i have even caught myself bumpin to DJ Klutches music in the basement and i would never be caught dead in the hip hop room at exit. All in all exit is a horriable place that should really be shut down and burned again, sorry to say.:D :D :D

Oh yea and about promoters getting paid fairly at exit

HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUUUUUNY

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I will admit yes I wAS AN EXIT GIRL

:puke:

but my boyfriend is a SF head and dragged me over there. While at I was exit I swore off factory, I said "EXIT IS THE BEST CLUB, BLAH BLAH BLAH" But once i started gonig to SF i loved it, exit blows, and is nothing compared to SF on friday nights. SF is so friendly and homely type, beautiful people running around ugh i jus love it and the music is amazing. I admit draper is ok but enough wit the hard shit for once, play some vocals at least, the music at SF by Shawn Ink on the 4th floor and Lodi on main is AWSOME...and i have even caught myself bumpin to DJ Klutches music in the basement and i would never be caught dead in the hip hop room at exit. All in all exit is a horriable place that should really be shut down and burned again, sorry to say.:D :D :D

Oh yea and about promoters getting paid fairly at exit

HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUUUUUNY

Hold on there..."exit should be shut down and burned" someones a little testy about Exit..lol. Everyones got there own opinion and I gotta respect yours but I totally disagree. SF Fridays suck on a whole...this summer they've been pretty good though but that is only b/c of the incredible lineup they gotten. Shawn Ink is aight but Lodi sucks big time...ask anyone on this board and theyll tell u reason they r going is for Vicious, Cusick, kimball, diaz, etc not lodi. SF Sats r a different story though (complete opposite of fridays and are awesome to got to). Exits alright once in a while but doesnt cater to vocals..its always been hard and if they started playing vocals people would be like what the fuck...thts always SF's trademark. Also factory fridays you cant even go to factory fridays in the spring b/c all u got r 16 yrs running around at their prom...just my .02

No. 1 I agree with the comment that the people make a club (the party goers coupled with the Djs). I never had a bad time a Twilo based upon the awesome line-up of DJs and a really nice group of people partying.

As for the juice head comment, my apologies if I offended you. However, I note that my comment is from real life. Perhaps it would have been different if I did not go to Exit with a very good looking girl. However, I brought my girlfriend to other clubs wherein the people just had much more class. It is not an issue of a girl getting hit on because someone sees a pretty girl. This happens anywhere and I am not crying. However, every place that I have gone where a person is told that my girlfriend is taken, they show enough respect to leave her alone. This is also the case when we go to a place which is predominately gay, such as Twilo or Roxy on a Saturday night, Spa on a Thursday, or Cheetah on a Sunday, and guys are hitting on me. Respect is simply a character trait that is missing from too many people from Exit. Nothing that I have heard from people whom I have gone clubbing with has been much different with regard to scope of the poor attitude that many who visit this venue. Therefore, if I offended you by noting that many of the people who decide to go to Exit clearly have had their brains deep fried, if they had brains to begin with, then you are reminded of the saying, “If the shoe fits...”

I will be at Vinyl tonight for what I hope to be a good time and perhaps World tomorrow night with Paul Oakenfold. For those who are interested, Twirl (which was really good the first night and not bad some of the following

>The World Party will go late into the night we encourage you to join us at

>Twirl at 10pm for open bar and then visit the World..Discounted Passes for

>Paul Oakenfold @ The World will also be available at Twirl Saturday Night..

>email Don@************.com for more info...

>

>Saturdays Playpen @ Twirl (Open Bar 10pm -11pm)

>http://www.************.com/playpen.htm

>208 West 23rd St

>b/t 7th and 8th Ave

>NYC, NY

>$5 off each admission at Twirl Saturdays for you and up to 5 guests .

>(details below)

>-----------------------------------------------------

>World

>43rd St and Broadway

>NYC, NY

>Times Square

>$5 off $40 admission for DJ Paul Oakenfold with this email printout only.

>(details below)

>---------------NO NEED TO PRINT BELOW THIS LINE-----------------

1 I am not Don.

2. If U go to any of the parties, I hope U have a great time.

A club is what you make of it.

If your not willing to make the change....shut up.

Smile....and dance your worries away.

There are other places out there.

Just have to take a chance.

Give it a little incentive.

Form reality with your own hands.

:flame:

"I am the fire that brings the shadows and the light togeather."