Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Someone Tell Me What Scot Project Is All About???

Originally posted by back2basics-

Ask Pfloyd he is a really big fan

poor thing is confused again..

its ok for you to like scott project.. dont' be ashamed of admitting it.. just tell the man what its all about.. i wouldn't wanna put a damper on the guy, might as well let an avid fan tell him..

it's ONE GUY, but he always has an entoruage with him because I dont think he can speak english fluently. His manager speaks for him.

he is from German. and there is NO HOUSE whatsoever when he plays. It's all hard trance, and techno.

he is OFF THE HOOK. I seen him at Tunnel in July and it was good. he played a lot of his own songs and a lot of shit I've never heard before.

Pure adrenaline and POUNDING BEATS.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

poor thing is confused again..

its ok for you to like scott project.. dont' be ashamed of admitting it.. just tell the man what its all about.. i wouldn't wanna put a damper on the guy, might as well let an avid fan tell him..

Rob you have a serious problem with denial. ;) It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Originally posted by cesarleo

Is this a group of DJ's or what's the deal? What type of music....deep house, trance, techno etc.....can someoen help???

:whoa: Whoa! is it possible, we can finally have a meetup in the city.......i got a list there, come out j......it should be a good night!

chris

Originally posted by onglueme

what metallica does to rock (used to) , scot project does to hard trance! He blows everyone away with his level of energy.

:whoa: :whoa2: hehe, LARRY!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :whoa2: :whoa:

what up!!!!!!!!!!!! did u guys miss me this weekend?

Originally posted by cesarleo

All right....so are we talkin Jeff Mills/Platikman style??? Sounds pretty dope.

NO

Jeff Mills = no melody, pure tech house with drums and live 909 improvisational loops, 145 bpm, continuous, no buildups

Scot Project = melodic / semi-melodic German hard trance, 145 bpm, with serious breaks and buildups