Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call For Juniors B-day At Earth

Originally posted by Blazz

I am In .... D are you going to XS or (excess that's how Alicha says it) i am heading down the shore tonight then to AC Friday...

OF COURSE I am coming down for Alichia's birthday - JESUS everyone keeps asking me like I am just not going to show up...

Sorry - venting....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marilynn

Is this the young lady I have pictures of dancing on the bar w/a girl in a pink wig?

Did the name give it away? :)

That and the mention of Guy!

I'm celebrating my b-day this weekend too & would love for you to join! After hours may be held at Studio if your interested!

Originally posted by Kermzy

That and the mention of Guy!

I'm celebrating my b-day this weekend too & would love for you to join! After hours may be held at Studio if your interested!

Kermzy,

When is yours? It's all about b-days this weekend. What are your plans for celebration Saturday? Just Tempts? Studio is all about hanging with guys in purple suits, shady crowd. But a lot of fun.....I'll see you Saturday.

C-ya

Anthony

Originally posted by joeycarbone

You know me I can't miss a good time I will be there. It will be a nice break from the shore. By the way drama I thought you were in the process of calming down. Have you talking to your brother to tell him the funny story.

I have calmed down - have you seen me out? I have been laying low for weeks. I figure since I am not going down to the shore Labor Day weekend that I would like to give myself ONE last HOORAH before the summer is over..........

I am going to go out with a BANG....

which will probably be the sound of the gun as I shoot myself....

Originally posted by Intensity

Kermzy,

When is yours? It's all about b-days this weekend. What are your plans for celebration Saturday? Just Tempts? Studio is all about hanging with guys in purple suits, shady crowd. But a lot of fun.....I'll see you Saturday.

C-ya

Anthony

My birthday is actually on Tuesday, the 21st but who celebrates on Tuesday? Therefore I start Saturday! I will begin at Temps & then hopefully take a van down to Studio for afterhours! Shady crowd, Studio? Nahhhh!!! Purple suits, try purple paint! Anyone is more then welcome to join, the more the merrier!!!! Anthony, when is yours?

Thanks Lady!!! Missed ya at the end of the night Saturday, good seeing ya! Hopefully you'll be down again before the end of the summer! :) :) :D:) :)

Thanks Lady!!! Missed ya at the end of the night Saturday, good seeing ya! Hopefully you'll be down again before the end of the summer! :) :) :D:) :)

You are quite welcome. Good seeing you also. I am not planning on any more trips down - but then again I was supposed to have been up north this past weekend and look where I was!

:) The end of the night was quite interesting. I tried calling sayno to see where you guys were hangin - but to no avail. :(

My birthday is actually on Tuesday, the 21st but who celebrates on Tuesday? Therefore I start Saturday! I will begin at Temps & then hopefully take a van down to Studio for afterhours! Shady crowd, Studio? Nahhhh!!! Purple suits, try purple paint! Anyone is more then welcome to join, the more the merrier!!!! Anthony, when is yours?

Tuesday, next to Monday that has to be the worst day. At least Monday you can take a three day weekend. You know what, yeah Tuesday is the worst day to celebrate, lol.....Van?? Can I be Mr. T? That van sounds like trouble :laugh:

I might just have to join you.....I'm sure I can convince guy and M. Mine is actually Saturday, I turn the big, uh, 25, yeah that's the ticket.

Anthony

PS Look for me Saturday, I will have my purple suit on. Are you going down Friday to XS, I will probably be there.

Originally posted by Intensity

Tuesday, next to Monday that has to be the worst day. At least Monday you can take a three day weekend. You know what, yeah Tuesday is the worst day to celebrate, lol.....Van?? Can I be Mr. T? That van sounds like trouble :laugh:

I might just have to join you.....I'm sure I can convince guy and M. Mine is actually Saturday, I turn the big, uh, 25, yeah that's the ticket.

Anthony

PS Look for me Saturday, I will have my purple suit on. Are you going down Friday to XS, I will probably be there.

The trip to Studio is always an adventure & lots of fun, I would love for you guys to join! No XS for me (I don't think) so I'll see ya Saturday!

P.S. - Leos are the best!!!

Originally posted by anthonyp

OK, I'm going to hear Junior, everybody pulled my arm!!!!

Intensity- I will be there at Tempts this Sat. for your b-day, it's a celebration:bounce:

Drama- I can't believe your going, should be a fun night, is D going?

AP...

YES, I am going and no the man is not - surprise, surprise!

Originally posted by flizz

hey d i was refering to the gun remark that shit just isnt funny know matter how one looks at it

Oh I am sorry Mr. Authority..............I will try never to offend you again...

Give me a break...