Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to thank Miami for an awesome summer

bassboy

Hey y'all...

I am finally home in NYC for a few weeks, and I wanted to thank everybody for the great summer that I just spent in Miami.

I definitely showed up with biased expectations about the people there and the scene, and I was proven entirely wrong. There are some good places, and some great people that don't deserve to be generalized with everbody else in Miami.

Just a few comments:

1) George Acosta DOES suck. However, although I thought so originally, georgeacasta from the board does not!

2) SPACE is a nice club, but I can seriously see something new opening that is more about the music, and slowly bleeding that place to death.

3) Finally, and I mean this respectfully,.... MIami is too fascinated by its local residents. NYC is also guilty of this, but Edgar should not be closing for Diggers....

Anyway, I want to specifically point out how great a friendship I made with Sobeton; you are the man... I am sorry that we were not able to rendevous before I left, but I assure you that our paths will cross again Tony!

Everyone else that I met, Pod, Sgtfury, X-T-C, y todos...

If ever in NYC do not hestitate to contact me. Also I am going to be living in Madrid, Esp for the next year, and I will be more than happy to be a hook up there and reciprocate Miami's hospitality.

Thanks again.

Eric Martinez

cubano@gwu.edu

I know I deserve to be sent to hell cause I acted like an ass with you initially but you didn't.....very kewl. You really have some class and judging by your posts your probably really intelligent too. I missed you by like minutes that time at space but if your ever in town look me up on the messageboard and I will defintely be down to hang :) goodluck to you in NY and Madrid....keep posting though dude.

Originally posted by georgeacasta

I know I deserve to be sent to hell cause I acted like an ass with you initially but you didn't.....very kewl. You really have some class and judging by your posts your probably really intelligent too. I missed you by like minutes that time at space but if your ever in town look me up on the messageboard and I will defintely be down to hang :) goodluck to you in NY and Madrid....keep posting though dude.

No question my friend, will be keeping up with the Miami scene a lot b/c it is really developing. NYC is in horrible shape right now, but I am going to try to salvage a good time w/ Scot Project @LL tonight.

Peace