Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about club Space in Miami.

blueangel

My bf and I are going to Miami. We're planning on going to Space to catch PVD in October and possibly to Shadow Lounge.

Can any of you tell me what the dress code is in Miami? Is sneakers a big no-no?

Should we dress to impress? Thanks for the tip!

BlueAngel

Originally posted by blueangel

My bf and I are going to Miami. We're planning on going to Space to catch PVD in October and possibly to Shadow Lounge.

Can any of you tell me what the dress code is in Miami? Is sneakers a big no-no?

Should we dress to impress? Thanks for the tip!

BlueAngel

space- dress to impress. that's going to be a sick weekend.

you picked a good one.. :)

PVD - Friday

Mauro Piccoto - Saturday

peace, sobeton

Thanks for all the info!! One last question . . . I understand it's dress to impress (meaning no rave clothng, right?) but do they allow sneakers?

It's PVD and since Twilo closed I haven't had my fix for a while. Really wanna enjoy this by dancing the night away and I don't know if I can do it in a 3" heel. :tongue:

OH and one more thing . . . how long does PVD usually spin in Miami? He use to spin an 6+ hours set in Twilo. Is it the same in Miami?

Thanks again!!

BlueAngel

For sure, ya picked a good weekend. While you're in town, check out crobar on whichever day you don't go to Space. Though by the time she is here, Rain may be open and rumour has it they'll be rather liberal with the dress code, though being it's a 21+ venue I imagine that they'll sorta frown on raver gear...you'd stand out well though, there's no ravers in miami :)

also if you wanna chill on sunday night go to nikki beach club and then hit opium den afterwards...great venue as well...id say miami is ALL about looks girl...no ravers more or less professional crowd as well as 21 and up..no KIDS around these parts...if you go to see pvd..wear comfortable heels at that(the ones that arent to high) haha i wore like 3 inch heels and had the worse time trying to dance to pvd's great set...haha

see u there

Originally posted by blueangel

OH and one more thing . . . how long does PVD usually spin in Miami? He use to spin an 6+ hours set in Twilo. Is it the same in Miami?

like i said before ill say it again there will never be another TWILO...there is no other place that allowed the marathonic sets as TWILO but danny tenaglia during the WMC sure as hell brought the marathonic set to miami...:D

well actually, the last 2 times p.v.d was at space, he has spun

5 - 6 hour sets...for w.m.c, he spun about 5 hours, and when he was last here a couple months back, he was still spinning when i left at 6:30 a.m...so hopefully it wont be a short set...peace...

Originally posted by chynado11

also if you wanna chill on sunday night go to nikki beach club and then hit opium den afterwards...great venue as well...id say miami is ALL about looks girl...no ravers more or less professional crowd as well as 21 and up..no KIDS around these parts...if you go to see pvd..wear comfortable heels at that(the ones that arent to high) haha i wore like 3 inch heels and had the worse time trying to dance to pvd's great set...haha

see u there

Thanks so much for the info! Yea, I think I'll just wear a comfortable LOW heel. :tongue:

BlueAngel

Originally posted by x-t-c

well actually, the last 2 times p.v.d was at space, he has spun

5 - 6 hour sets...for w.m.c, he spun about 5 hours, and when he was last here a couple months back, he was still spinning when i left at 6:30 a.m...so hopefully it wont be a short set...peace...

5-6 hours?? Ahhhhhhhhh . . . I feel my feet moving already!!! DEFINATELY wearing comfortable heels.

BlueAngel

well if you have ever been to nikki beach its on the beach...lol...dresscode pretty much is bikini tops, sarongs, capris, any beach attire would do for girls and for guys of course they have their cotton polo shirts on and shorts..anything that will let your body breath...i think its stylish wear though..no one looks disgusting..for gods sakes its miami...ya know..at night the crowd starts to wear regular night attire...heels..backless tops..tube tops that sort of thing..guys stay pretty much the same though...just like a reg club at nite more like chill thru the day though..its outside you have to remember that too...so NO airconditioning which means people dress less and they have showers so bikinis still hold at nite as well