Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's all headed to Temps?

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey wtf happen to you last night?

A know show at Abyss.

You missed a great night Manny was great he tore it up at the end with LA LA Land. The place whent nuts I did a back flip and the midget did a cart wheel.

I'll call you later and tell you. If you don't have pets, keep it that way.....:( Trust me I would have rather been at Abyss. It's nice to know that I was missed. Where are you headed to tonight?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Must have been the week for acrobats because I tried the same shit in Tempts on Sunday night!!! TRIED is the key word in my message though! :woah:

LOL.....I hope you didn't really hurt yourself. Maybe this week you and TempKid can attempt them together:tongue:

Who else loves La La Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ?

I can't get enough of it

If Denny drops it this weekend I'm doing 5 shots of blackhaus in a row then I'm going to rip my shirt off and scream

I'M FUCKING READY

La La Land. I love it

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Must have been the week for acrobats because I tried the same shit in Tempts on Sunday night!!! TRIED is the key word in my message though! :woah:

And she did a fine job I might add!!!! Gotta work on that landing though!!!

xbebekiss - Go directly to Temps, do not pass through D'Jai's, I want you coherent for a little part of the evening. Oh & don't even think about trying to make it back for last call!

I can't get enough of it

If Denny drops it this weekend I'm doing 5 shots of blackhaus in a row then I'm going to rip my shirt off and scream

I'M FUCKING READY

La La Land. I love it

:laugh: :laugh: Knew he wasen't staying away...1 or 2 drinks & not get crazy turned into FIVE shots of blackhaus & a ripped shirt...this kids hysterical:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Kermzy

xbebekiss - Go directly to Temps, do not pass through D'Jai's, I want you coherent for a little part of the evening. Oh & don't even think about trying to make it back for last call!

HEY ...AT LEAST I REDEEMED MYSELF AFTERHOURS BY MASTERING HULA HOOPS 101 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't get enough of it

I'M FUCKING READY

La La Land. I love it

"I only missed two weekends all summer. I'm including from the very start first week in may with Teo. So I might need a break.

If I do go I'm not getting loaded 1 or 2 drinks and thats all."

Hey CYBIL, who's gonna show????????

;)

I can't get enough of it

I'M FUCKING READY

La La Land. I love it

Something bout those little pills and will the thrills they yeild until they kill a million Brain Cells!

"WHO's GONNA GIVE ME A RIDE TO THE AFTERSHOW?!"

I PROMISE i will wake up in Seaside...WHERE?? i don't know...its a jungle out there & i won't be in familiar surroundings.....please please don't lose me...:(

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I have to say no to that one girlie..for obvious reasons...once i go IN Djais...i don't come OUT...& its Kermz bday...I can't miss it or I'll have no arms left to use to tug on her shirt saying, "lets go to factory" (& i NEED them)...:laugh:

I know that feeling, someone's gotta be the bad influence;)

Where there is a will, there is a way:) :) :) D'Jais, what's D'Jais???

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

CONGRATULATIONS LESDIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way too go!

We can do a celebratory shot w/ CEEOTTER!

Okay, and the reason for the sarcastic, immature asshole-like attitude......?

I was simply replying to a post about going to temps, I don't really see YOUR problem with that...

Originally posted by lesdig

Okay, and the reason for the sarcastic, immature asshole-like attitude......?

I was simply replying to a post about going to temps, I don't really see YOUR problem with that...

Ok- if Im wrong, then IM the asshole,,,,,, BUT I think he may just be congratulating u on your 100th post....If he's not than he's MEAN 4 no reason!!!!!!!!! So I will say it....YOU'RE A CLUBBER!!! Gosh, we are growing up so fast!!

I can't get enough of it

I'M FUCKING READY

La La Land. I love it

Tempkid, that may have been the funniest thing I ever read.