Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grow up

jules5335

I shouldn't even waste my time responding to K-Hole6969 and joeycarbone but this board isn't even fun to read anymore because of these two loosers who have nothing better to do with themselves besides annoy everyone on the Boston board. Did you get kicked off the Jersey board or is it just because high school is out you have nothing better to do with yourselves in the day!!!

Why don't you go bother people from the New York board seeing as you think your club scene is the best!! I'm sure they will show you whats up!!

If you don't have anything good to contribute to our conversations then stay out of them!! And by the way the Red Sox suck is very old and played out so find something better to argue about.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeycarbone

There's nothing to argue about we have twenty-six world series how bout you?

For the record, I'm a Yankees fan, and there is something to argue about, true, yanks won 26 world series, but thats past. You cant argue with the past, but theres always something to argue about now, this season, and next season, and the season after that. Those who are true baseball fans would show some respect and not take arguments personally...and the name calling is unecessary.

Originally posted by k-hole6969

HEY BREAK....YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY..SHUT UP YOU CUNTRAG...GO DO SOME HEADSPINS SOMEWHERE...FAG...IF YOUR A YANKS FAN, GOOD...STOP BEING THE NICE GUY AND DEFENDING EVERYONE....SHUT UP :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope you realize what you are doing Timmy. People will find you -