Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Whitey!!

Originally posted by pgiddy

thats all you got? thats weak, but your bloody well right you Brit. Do you people still drive on the wrong side of the road? Are you related to the polish people, is that where you get that from?

Originally I came 'out of Africa'.

Who's to say which side is the wrong side of the road?

Don't understand your polish comment, but I am sure it was witty and intellectual.

Kill the crackers and bounty's!!

back2basics - puffdaddyforNEVER.

nice I love being a sloppy whore, but totaleclipse wishes she could be, but she just can't get laid, I heard she is now starting to pay people to have sex with her. Don't worry total there's hope, ask back2basics, he used to have sex with elephants back in afrika

he used to have sex with elephants back in afrika

Yeh only thing I could fit my dick in... well rhino's were ok, a little tight, but that's a good thing.

Kill the shit dancing, no rhythm, crap at explosive sports whitey's. Oh and start with those southern whitey's they are the worst, bloody red necks. And gas every trailer park, the next set of honkey's to go should be lawyers... fuck them next.... make is slow. Then any white trader, but any brother that pretends to be white... they should be high on the list. P-Diddy, where would you put gay, white people on the list?

Nah listen I have an idea...

Rather than kill them, we should round them all up (keep a few of those white women for amusement), make em all work on cotton plantations. Then every Saturday get a few guys together and hang a few crackers out in the woods. That way we could make them fight all our wars and shit.

We could make a few of them rap, you have to admit it's funny when the white man raps.

nice I love being a sloppy whore, but totaleclipse wishes she could be, but she just can't get laid, I heard she is now starting to pay people to have sex with her. Don't worry total there's hope, ask back2basics, he used to have sex with elephants back in afrika

Just because your mom tried to pimp you out to Back2basics doesn't mean you have to take it out on us.

This is what I mean. Straight from the UK. How is it to still be under royalty?? What kind of shit is that? At least you have a chance here in the US, even though whitey keeps us down. So kill the whiteys, especially the ones from Britian!!

I'll keep Benny Hill and you can have Monty Python.