Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about exit???

I am from boston, and going to exit tomorrow night with some friends. wondering what time draper usually comes on, what time the club actually closes about, and if there is a dresscode.

can you wear warmups or sleeveless shirts into the club??

i know inside the club everyone has tang tops on, and some with shirts off,,,but can you get in with a sleeveless shirt or tang top.

and are sneakers allowed...

thanks in advance:D

Sneakers are allowed but u need to be in full raver getup or just decked out... and yes u can wear warmups and sleeveless... theres 2 rules i know of when it comes to Exit... no boots and no obese people! (staright from a bounce). Draper comes on at 11 i think i plays till close but id suggest checking out the white room if u can get in

This Friday, August 17th at Club EXIT, Toxic Productions is having a very special party in the White Room. Come join the beautiful girls from PR Model Management who will be giving away free drinks and CDs all night long. Afterhours beats will be provided by Toxic Productions own DJ Bugout and Paulie Feva.

Initially access to this party was only for clients that purchased pre-paid tickets from us however with this email you have the right to the same access. When you get to Exit hop on the guestlist line, the one closest to 12th Ave and tell them you are on Dave H.'s guestlist. Go upstairs to the White Room and you will be in with full VIP status.

Note: You MUST use Dave H.'s guestlist if you want access to the White Room.

For further information about Club Exit and directions please visit:

http://www.toxiczone.com/lists/exit.html