Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Friday, Peeps, That Means It's Time For..............

the weekly F U post.................

I give a big F U to NJ TRANSIT......I was stuck on a fuckin' train, in Rahway, for over 90 minutes on Wednesday at a broken stop light. Atleast 18 trains whizzed past us as we sat there like fuckin tools, in a NON AIR CONDITIONED TRAIN. It smelled like little India in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I defintely second the big FU about the shitty weather...Im looking so white that I think I may start blinding people in the clubs.......

A BIG FU to whoever spilled the water all over the bathroom floor at Tempts that caused me to slip and land on my wrist in front of everyone.....Did anyone see that...yes that was me, Im the asshole....

Lauren Somers wants to say a big FU to all the short fat and ugly guys at Tempts last night.....

Also, a big FU to tempkid for leaving that kid from Staten Island in our house last night.....we dropped him at the bus stop and he only had $20 to his name...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok this is what happen.

I went to afterhours to my friends house wich happens to be a block away from cgm's. Somehow this kid from staten island is with me I don't remember how or why but I think it had something to do with him saying he would drive my car for me to factory. So we get to my friend's house and I'm like fuck factory fuck this moron. So I decided to have a little fun. Went up the street found cgm's door open and told him "sleep hear this is my house when I wake up I'll drive you back to staten island. He passed out right away and I left the house and left a little present for the girls.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

So I decided to have a little fun. Went up the street found cgm's door open and told him "sleep hear this is my house when I wake up I'll drive you back to staten island. He passed out right away and I left the house and left a little present for the girls.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just remember, what goes around, comes around.......:eek:

Originally posted by tempkid

Ok this is what happen.

I went to afterhours to my friends house wich happens to be a block away from cgm's. Somehow this kid from staten island is with me I don't remember how or why but I think it had something to do with him saying he would drive my car for me to factory. So we get to my friend's house and I'm like fuck factory fuck this moron. So I decided to have a little fun. Went up the street found cgm's door open and told him "sleep hear this is my house when I wake up I'll drive you back to staten island. He passed out right away and I left the house and left a little present for the girls.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what about the part where you told him you would drive him home if he bought you a jar...then you spilled it all over the place...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think thats the best part...