Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kermzy...SALEEN351 Must Still Be...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

a little bitter over us not talking to him and laughing in his face when he tried coming up to us in XS a while back! :laugh:

Well from what you said you were scared for your life!!! :eek: Damnnnn... so would I if I saw the Michelin MAN coming straight towards me!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

IF YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE TOO HOT TO BE APPROACHED....THEN LET ME SEE THOSE PICTURE.....C'MON ONCE I SEE ALL YOUR PICTURES I WILL POST MINE

if you show me yours???? What are you some kind of moron??? :rolleyes: Do you think we ACTUALLY want to show YOU our pictures???? For what???? So you can stalk us and jerk off on your PC/labtop??? Don't think so DUFUS. Last time I checked this wasn't the personals. I don't need to meet and greet via computer. :puke:

WE have a life. Unlike you.

DIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK...

:chop: :chop: :chop:

Originally posted by bumparella

if you show me yours???? What are you some kind of moron??? :rolleyes: Do you think we ACTUALLY want to show YOU our pictures???? For what???? So you can stalk us and jerk off on your PC/labtop??? Don't think so DUFUS. Last time I checked this wasn't the personals. I don't need to meet and greet via computer. :puke:

WE have a life. Unlike you.

DIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK...

:chop: :chop: :chop:

Hehehe! I really don't think I have to respond, that said it all!

Chosenone, :blown:

if you show me yours???? What are you some kind of moron??? :rolleyes: Do you think we ACTUALLY want to show YOU our pictures???? For what???? So you can stalk us and jerk off on your PC/labtop??? Don't think so DUFUS. Last time I checked this wasn't the personals. I don't need to meet and greet via computer. :puke:WE have a life. Unlike you.

DIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK...:chop: :chop: :chop:

OH WHY HUN TOO CHICKEN PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE THE UGLY SKANK HOE HANGING OUT ON THE STREET CORNER.....BUT THAT'S OK....SOMETIMES THE HIGHER POWER MAKES MISTAKES AND I'M SURE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM....I'M SURE MOMMY AND DADDY FEELS REALLY TERRIBLE ABOUT WHAT THEY BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD

AND BUMP IF YOU CHECK YOUR POST COMPARED TO MINE.....I THINK I HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN YOU....COMPUTER SKANK FREAK

AND BUMP IF YOU CHECK YOUR POST COMPARED TO MINE.....I THINK I HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN YOU....COMPUTER SKANK FREAK

Looks like that 3rd grade education of yours is coming back to haunt you. Now lets count the number of posting months you have (2.5), and lets count Bumparella's (9) - who's the bigger COMPETER FREAK now ASSHOLE. Open those eyes buddy boy - and do the math - YOU ARE A LOSER!!! 404 posts in less than 3 months - GET A LIFE!! The only thing you are chosen for is to annoy us with your EXCESSIVE posts that have zero meaning, usefulness, creativity, or humor!!

OH WHY HUN TOO CHICKEN PEOPLE MIGHT ACTUALLY THINK YOU'RE THE UGLY SKANK HOE HANGING OUT ON THE STREET CORNER.....BUT THAT'S OK....SOMETIMES THE HIGHER POWER MAKES MISTAKES AND I'M SURE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM....I'M SURE MOMMY AND DADDY FEELS REALLY TERRIBLE ABOUT WHAT THEY BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....:puke:

TOO CHICKEN!!! LOL!!! Yep ya got me CHOSEN!!! BOK BOK---arms flapping in the air----TOO CHICKEN!!! :D

OMG!!!! The last time I heard that one I was playing duck duck goose!!! :laugh:

Computer SKANK freak!!! Now that's a good one!!! Keep um coming!!! You're crackin me up!!

This is great!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

AHHH IT'S NICE TO SEE THE LADIES BAND TOGETHER LIKE A BLOODY NAPKIN STICKING TO YOUR HAIRY SNATCHES DURING A PERIOD

Is dinner ready yet???? :puke:

WHO SAYS SHIT LIKE THAT??? Buddy if you need to suck on dirty tampons to get off....then you got more problems then I thought!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AHHH IT'S NICE TO SEE THE LADIES BAND TOGETHER LIKE A BLOODY NAPKIN STICKING TO YOUR HAIRY SNATCHES DURING A PERIOD

I SURE FEEL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT......SO I SAY SHUDDAFUCK UP BITCHES & HOES

Ok...I see exactly what's going on now!! Does anyone else see the pattern...

The ONLY person that Laurie619 has to defend her is SALEEN351 and the ONLY person that SALEEN351 has to defend him is the DISGUSTING SCUMBAG who has been quoted above!! The THREE of you got a great team ..let me tell ya!:worry:

You've got NERVE to make ANY Comments about the TEN (or more probably) people I associate with on this board. By the way, I DO NOT NEED to put my picture up! I don't hide behind my name, everyone who I WANT to know me ...knows me very well and they also know that I AM "saynotodrama" on this board. I DON'T NEED disgusting people like YOU seeing a picture of me, nor would I have ANY desire whatsoever to see a picture of YOUR sorry ass!

a little bitter over us not talking to him and laughing in his face when he tried coming up to us in XS a while back! :laugh:

Who the fuck are you. Your to good to say hello to someone. I've never seen you but I don't care how good you think you luck I would love to take a piss on you. Your the type of girl I would wax and never say hi to again.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

Who the fuck are you. Your to good to say hello to someone. I've never seen you but I don't care how good you think you luck I would love to take a piss on you. Your the type of girl I would wax and never say hi to again.

How exactly does one think you luck?

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I would love to take a piss on you. Your the type of girl I would wax and never say hi to again.

GOLDEN SHOWER????? What kind of SICKO are you??? Please....GUMBA JOHNNY...the only thing you "wax" is your kirby cucumber dick in the shower.

Wait.....let me guess....you have that Italian flag on your bumper too???? What a disgrace you are. :puke: :puke:

the only thing you "wax" is your kirby cucumber dick in the shower.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok I think we have a winner. This is definetly the CP Messageboard Comeback of the Year.

HOLY SHIT that is fucking funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:monkey:

Probably the same exact way one would SLUT K OFF ???

I don't know, just a guess. I thought maybe Joey Carbone was Laurie619's boyfriend, but he just might be LADYEVE'S!!!

Better yet, maybe he actually is LADYEVE?

Probably the same exact way one would SLUT K OFF ???

I don't know, just a guess. I thought maybe Joey Carbone was Laurie619's boyfriend, but he just might be LADYEVE'S!!!

We gotta get you on stage as a comedian cause you would make a FORTUNE!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: