Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luv?......

xarmanix

Being a relationship expert (j/k) Ive been asked this question many a times. Can a man luv 2 girls at the same time, or can a woman luv 2 men at the same time. Well now i kind of find myself in a similiar situation. First of all being in Luv and Luving someone r 2 different things. I think that i luv my G/f but not in luv with her anymore. I recently met this girl at my gym and find her soooo interesting. I would never start anything with the new girl until i ended my relationship with my G/f. .... Well enough i wont bore u guys ne more ..Has this ever happen to anyone else? just wondering THANX

I know I personally couldn't imagine being in love with anyone else besides my boyfriend. I think that is part of what being in love is for me.... knowing that I have found that one true love that no other love could compare to. But that is just how I feel. It's probably different for everyone. But I have been torn between two guys before that I thought I loved, but now that I think back to that, those feelings that I felt when I thought I was in love seem so silly, I could never compare that to what I have now.

Well I totally agree on the point that loving and being in love are too totally different things. I havent met too many people who can agree with me on that.

For me, I can love someone very easily. By loving someone I mean care a great deal for. If something happened to that person it would really hurt.

But being in Love is when I fell nothing for anyone but that ONE person. Nothing can hurt or bother me because I am IN LOVE.

Therefore I do believe that you can love more than one person at the same time. How could you not. Everybody is different. You may love girl one becasue of her open mindedness and her carefree way of living. Girl two, because of her sense of humor and the way she doesnt let anything bring her down.

Originally posted by xarmanix

Being a relationship expert (j/k) Ive been asked this question many a times. Can a man luv 2 girls at the same time, or can a woman luv 2 men at the same time. Well now i kind of find myself in a similiar situation. First of all being in Luv and Luving someone r 2 different things. I think that i luv my G/f but not in luv with her anymore. I recently met this girl at my gym and find her soooo interesting. I would never start anything with the new girl until i ended my relationship with my G/f. .... Well enough i wont bore u guys ne more ..Has this ever happen to anyone else? just wondering THANX

I'm with you 100%...I do believe you can be in love with two women. I'm a perfect example. I was completely in love with two diffent women. It was killing me. I couldn't sleep my brain was all fucked up. It's one of those decisions in life that you have to make, simply by deciding who will be better for you....If you'd like pm me and I'll give you details

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by bellaragazza

if your capable of thinking about someone else then you know shes not the one.... :(

Not true..There are just two many people in the world..No matter how much in love you are you'll always run into someone who will make you think hard...

Funny, I kinda have the same problem. I love my girl, and would do anything for her, but I’ve also met someone else last fall that I would say I’m in love with. I won’t go into much detail, but I can say that while I may love both of them, I’m only in love with one of them.

Originally posted by xarmanix

It might be possible that you love your girlfriend but you are not INLOVE with her.....and this new girl could be or have, what your girlfriend does not have...relationships are soo weird and love makes you do strange things..:(