Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj scot project review THE NICE ONE

ok, so im sure some of you have read my mean review....but i cant forget the fun i had though

i met soooo many people it was nice putting faces to your names. it was also cool how people remembered i was celebrating my birthday because not even people i know acknowledge that

so i mean besides getting my car stolen it was actually one of the first birthdays i have had that was actually fun

i thought adam x was pretty good.....scot project was awesome, i had to leave a little before his set was over though :(

oh, if you tried to talk to me and i was stupid or something its cuz i did k so sorry in advance, from what i could tell i didnt make too much of an ass out of myself....except not being able to dance for brief periods of time

well, no one made an ass out of themselves like i did. i was so goddamn drunk. i think i was the only one at the meetup that wasnt rolling. at least it felt like that. i think i was drunker than ive ever been before. i swear to god, someone must have slipped something in my LIT's, cuz i was way beyond drunk.

hey, whoever took that cp group pic, when is that gonna be posted? i know im gonna look dumb as hell.

but good meeting everyone....trancend, djscotphreak, msoprano, millertime, vixxenfoxy, and i think i met lextacy up by the bathroom, right?. goddamn i just dont remember anything anymore. i know there was so many more i met, but im fucking retarded right now.

Originally posted by somebitch

we should meet up. i live in westchester too :)

Yeah lets get a Westchester meetup going. I'm home for the week, moving into my apartment next Sunday down at Rutgers. So I decided to come back for a week and relax at home before the semester starts. Any thoughts on a dinner meetup? How about Wednesday night? Actually any night. i have no plans

Originally posted by chaoticpromos

What 2 girls did I meet up by the bathrooms...Any help...you know who you are...

u met me i know that.... i remembered u from a few weeks ago when i met u the first time.... and i was passing u by the bathrooms and asked if u were chaoticpromos and u said yes.... so one of those girls was me! :D