Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after last night....yellow has now become my favorite color

echostar

Originally posted by randall16

what exactly does K do to you...i am very curious...

are you the one that asked me that at limelight? i remember someone did but all i could do is a hand motion

anyways.....it feels like floaty, like im not in my body sorta and i feel like some other unknown force is moving me....sorta like drunk but without the "drunkenness"

sorry if that doesnt make any sense but thats the only way i could describe it

Idk if I was the one that asked you,,,but I was offered by djscotphreak..when we were on the blacony...but I was rolling and didnt know what it would do to me...but I was courious......thanks:confused:

hard to explain really..

it has similar effects on the body as pcp..

but to describe what your actually feeling.. if you get real bent off it, i've felt like one of those cartoon characters when they get stunned and have little bubbles popping all around their heads while they're dazed.. thats not to say i actually thought i was a cartoon character..

Idk if I was the one that asked you,,,but I was offered by djscotphreak..when we were on the blacony...but I was rolling and didnt know what it would do to me...but I was courious......thanks:confused:

you were with linabina right? cuz if you were then that was you.....that night was such a blur i dont really remember hehe

yeah I was with linabina....i had such a great time..that night is a blur for me too...that was my first time at Ll, i thaught it was cool..and hey im sorry to her about what had happened to your car but im glad that you got it back...:)

yeah it was my first time at LL too....are you going to see scot project at the world?