Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelite 8/18

DJMikeE

last nite was the first night @ limelite for me. walked in, and saw more guys wearing black lipstick than i ever have before in my life. Thought about getting the fuck outta there......

then finally, the house started. DJ Scot Project was superb. Loving the classics he threw down---Thunder in Paradise, French Kiss, Overdrive. He's a really nice guy too.

Insane meetup last night! I got a pic taken of everyone----should be on the board tomorrow or monday latest.

Much feedback appreciated,

Mikey :cool:

yeah, I had a great time last night. And to think I was gunna leave and go to EXIT when I saw all the goth people on the dance floor. But at about 1:15, Adan X kicked it into gear and the goths dissappeard like clockwork. Went to the meet at 2am which was out of control. Met a whole shitload of people of which I can remember Msoprano and his Bro, DJMikeE, DonVito, Millertime, Trancend, Az-Tec,dzadza and a shitload of other people. That was the craziest meetup ever. Can't wait to see how that picture comes out. Project came on with a short annoucement or something, and then the place was bananas for the rest of the night.

Excellent time. Looking forward to similar shit during Vicious at Factory next Friday.

hey ....guys , i was kind of shy but i saw a shitload of people under the dj booth at that time ut i didnt say hi to anyone. Anyway i was the tall kid with the black armani shirt. I was with a couple of big kids and one girl. I had the high waxed spiked hair ...it wasn't hard to miss me. I hate that i can't match your guys faces but i knew some because i recognized them from the scott project tunnel set.