Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok there are 31 people on the boards now...i cant be the only one without a life!

so after last night and spending a good part of the looking for my stolen car, i decided the last thing on earth i need is some FUCKING SLEEPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i just keep myself awake with a steady stream of whatever substances i have lying around, and now im too drunk to go to limelight tonight, fuck

oh god i cant even look at liquor right now... not after last night...i just spend the last 2 hours removing a chip of glass from my damn foot (my second injury of the night and i havent even gone out anywhere yet) and eating avocado's ... what a saturday so far eh? I'm bored again... :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

oh god i cant even look at liquor right now... not after last night...i just spend the last 2 hours removing a chip of glass from my damn foot (my second injury of the night and i havent even gone out anywhere yet) and eating avocado's ... what a saturday so far eh? I'm bored again... :monkey:

What!!! Glass? How the hell did that happen? You are a mess, stay of the booze, enough everclear for you for a whole month. I'm frickin tired, still going on just a few hours of sleep. But all moved out and back to NY for the week. I'm bored too?? Can't wait till Electric Circus 3 :laugh::eek:

don't feel bad. i just caught myself looking out the window with my binoculars...spying on my neighbors...saw some people watching tv, and a cat cleaning itself, and a man working at his dining room table. nobody's lives are really exciting from moment to moment, learn to enjoy the quiet times, the peace and serenity that comes with resting & relaxing.

sunshine420, i love avocados too...the dark green ones...how do you eat them? i usually put lime & salt or garlic salt on mine, sometimes cilantro & tomatoes too...

shugabooga... another avocado lover?!?!? Seriously it feels like i have eaten like 4 in the last day lol i LOVE them PERIOD but i do enjoy them with salt as well ... i never tried them with garlic/ tomatoes/ cilantro /lime but that gives me an excuse to have like 4 more today to try it out lol When i was younger i would eat the lighter green ones with salt in between 2 slices of white bread... it tasted soooo good.... mmmm i'm gettin hungry... like spanish food? Nuffin like having a slice of avocado with rice and beans... actually no thats not true cuz they even taste good in salads, man i wish they had avacados the size of pineapples cuz i am really hungry :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

shugabooga... another avocado lover?!?!? Seriously it feels like i have eaten like 4 in the last day lol i LOVE them PERIOD but i do enjoy them with salt as well ... i never tried them with garlic/ tomatoes/ cilantro /lime but that gives me an excuse to have like 4 more today to try it out lol When i was younger i would eat the lighter green ones with salt in between 2 slices of white bread... it tasted soooo good.... mmmm i'm gettin hungry... like spanish food? Nuffin like having a slice of avocado with rice and beans... actually no thats not true cuz they even taste good in salads, man i wish they had avacados the size of pineapples cuz i am really hungry :monkey:

Well thank you Sunshine for some end of the night avocado entertainment before I head off to bed. Is that how you are keeping yourself busy these days before heading off to school? Get out and find some dinner. I could really use a Fishbowl right now... wanna share? gnight to all