Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Saturday

Less energy and more trancy than usual. Not the typical tear it up Jonathon we're used to. A bad night? I don't think so. I definitely enjoyed this "I can walk to the bathroom from the stairs on level three in 2 minutes It's nice to have a little bit of variety when I go to the Factory. Most people came over with me from World between 4 and 6am after Oakenfold.

In another post, I did mention that the music went down 3 times, anywhere from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Some guy convinced a few people that it's something Jonathon likes to do because "he can" but we later found out that the fuse blew 3 times, causing the music to stop.

i dont know what made me go to soundfactory last night. maybe it was the fact that i didnt go out till 2 something and they are open till really late. i wasnt impressed... i wasnt feeling the music really and everyone there looks exactly the same. i was kinda bored. me and my friend ended up hanging out upstairs and talking, we might as well have gone to a bar and saved the cash.

:rolleyes: