Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoo

i really want a tattoo, but i dont know where to go for one.

i want a place thats reliable...clean with good artists.

and a good deal....no rip offs.

my worst fear is getting a tattoo (in black) and then having the color fade to gray.

place? directions?

::i plan on getting it across my lower back::

Originally posted by rachel1997

You really want to mark your skin for life? ouch. Not to be mean or anything...

Do you have any thing pierced?

naw, its ok. i dunno, i want one.

i have my 2 ears, 1 cartilage, belli-button, and i had my tongue peierced, but then took it out.

there is a guy in suffern ny who is extremely well known. he is constantly in all of those magazines and stuff. i know a lot of people who have gone to him and swear by him. i dont know his name but i know the place is on lafayette ave.

Since you're located in NJ, have you checked out Shotsie's on Rt 23 in Wayne? All of the artists there are award winners, and you can always get an estimate before you commit.

Regarding the black fading issue, that really takes over twenty years of neglect (yes, you have to take care of your art) for any type of fading to occur. I've got a Phoenix on my right ankle that's about 10 years old, and an Ankh on my left shoulder blade (which has more detail and color) that is 4 years old. Both of them still look pretty fresh. Just like with your skin, moisturize and keep it clean and your art will last a lifetime.

If you would like, I know one of the artists at Shotsie's personally. He might be able to give you a break on whatever you want. PM me and I'll give you all the details.

ps- I personally find lower back tatoos on women to be one hell of a turn