Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the end of acostanation at shadow--anyone's thoughts?

sgtfury

braving heavy traffic on 395 and the unfavorable by products of the source awards...i went to acostanation's last night at shadow....it was wierd hearing GA play some of those "old" songs...goddamn it was hot in there!!!! (i'm talking temperature) i didnt stay until the end so i was wondering how GA ended his set...

well, the last hour and a half, he blew the roof off, mixing new songs with old ones, and i mean old....back to 1999...

also, he was interacting with the crowd alot for that last hour and doing his trademark arms spread open routine in which the crowd went nuts....great nite overall....peace....

btw, nice to meet some of the c.p crew, rudy, mimid, pod, shroomy, and of course georgeacasta....peace...

Originally posted by x-t-c

well, the last hour and a half, he blew the roof off, mixing new songs with old ones, and i mean old....back to 1999...

also, he was interacting with the crowd alot for that last hour and doing his trademark arms spread open routine in which the crowd went nuts....great nite overall....peace....

btw, nice to meet some of the c.p crew, rudy, mimid, pod, shroomy, and of course georgeacasta....peace...

It was great to meet you to Honey!! As for Shroomy, I had a blast with you and your wife!!! Call me!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by x-t-c

hey it was nice to meet you,, also nice to meet you to shroomy keep up the partying later

Well, despite the AC being broken downstairs, a great night was had by all. It was kind of sad at the end. I think everyone left knew they were seeing the end of an era. George got mad props from the crowd as he mixed a most eclectic mix. I just wish the dance floor wasn’t so damn hot. Made it feel like a warehouse party. Thank god I had a seat.

The highlight of my night was finally meeting everyone. Mimid was a blast! X-T-C, George, supermanrb, Pod, and everyone else (even goeb69!)

And thanks again Kris for taking such good care of us I owe you! It was a wonderful night. Hope you are back soon. And hope you can actually get out with the crew some night!

:shake: :shake:

I had a blast :). At around 3:15, I got a call from a source of mine that there was a big disturbance at Level, and that 'I ought to cover it'. Well, that led to some, uhh...issues...with the authorities, and I was detained for a bit. By then it was 4:30 or so, and I was kinda pissed, but fortunately, I ran into some crazy friends of mine from England, and they kidnapped me for a lost weekend of sorts :). I just got home, BTW...

pod

Nice meeting u shroomy! Your wife is a sweetheart and your baby girls are beautiful. It was great to finally meet you.

XTC - I wish I could've hung out with you a little more and talked shit. We had a mini CP meetup going on at the end of the night.

Supermanrb - Haven't seen you in a while at shadow.....it was good to see you.

Nolimit - I'm glad you made it out for GA's last day. BTW, I loved the "I love trance" T shirt.

Macfunk - Nice to meet you.....I would've been more sociable but when I saw you I was very very stoned.

Pod - seeing you in the club with your camera is like seeing a national geographic photo shoot he he.

i really can't thank you all enough for the support that has been shown to me and the club. i was so pleased to see so many of you come out for this event. as you all know the club is not officially closed yet, but the soul is gone and it has been very heartbreaking to me, dade, george, and frankie as we leave and to the rest of our staff who have become my family and eachother's.

my only regrets about the night (besides the a/c that must have resigned also) is that i did not get to spend it joyously on the dance floor with everyone.

i hope it left everyone with a very fond memory and anticipation for what is to come.

:)

kris.

Originally posted by shadowlounge

i really can't thank you all enough for the support that has been shown to me and the club. i was so pleased to see so many of you come out for this event. as you all know the club is not officially closed yet, but the soul is gone and it has been very heartbreaking to me, dade, george, and frankie as we leave and to the rest of our staff who have become my family and eachother's.

my only regrets about the night (besides the a/c that must have resigned also) is that i did not get to spend it joyously on the dance floor with everyone.

i hope it left everyone with a very fond memory and anticipation for what is to come.

:)

kris.

thanks for everything kris and i glad i got to know you, hope to see you around again. i had i super great time this weekend and all the other times thanx .

ths is rudy from clubhoppers.net

Originally posted by georgeacasta

Nice meeting u shroomy! Your wife is a sweetheart and your baby girls are beautiful. It was great to finally meet you.

XTC - I wish I could've hung out with you a little more and talked shit. We had a mini CP meetup going on at the end of the night.

Supermanrb - Haven't seen you in a while at shadow.....it was good to see you.

Nolimit - I'm glad you made it out for GA's last day. BTW, I loved the "I love trance" T shirt.

Macfunk - Nice to meet you.....I would've been more sociable but when I saw you I was very very stoned.

Pod - seeing you in the club with your camera is like seeing a national geographic photo shoot he he.

it was good to see you to george acasta

I had a very good time at shadowlounge. It has been my home for the past 3 years. Thank u to boby dade & kris and george and the staff of shadowlounge and the black guy in the mans bathroom. And it was nice to meet georgeacasta and his sister mimid. Hey mimid nice sexy G-string u had on at shadow. ooh one more thing georgeacasta is not a one leg midget.And of course it was cool to see u greeg. :blown: