Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight lastnite

Ok, well, last nite was the first time I was at Limelight in over a year. The only reason I went last nite was becaues Tunnel closed down and the party was moved to Limelight, wellllllll what a disappoinment!!!

I got there at like 1ish went inside and it was packed. Now, I dont know if I thought it was packed cause I was used to tunnel bein so moveable and all, but it seemed like it to me omgggg . And that smoke that kept coming out like u know for the whole look part, it kept making my eyes burnnnn omggg.

And I totally wasnt feeling where they had the kurfew party!!!

The music on the main floor wasnt even that loud, and at one point something happened that the music got all fucked up, like it kept skipping and then the music stopped for like a minute and everyone was booing omggggg wtfffff haha

And then in kurfew I saw this guy in a wheelchair in the middle of the dancefloor, I think he was fucked up too, and im guessing the other guy was his boyfriend or whateer cause they were together the whole nite, omggg but that freaked me out cause not to be mean but that wheelchair guy was scary looking!!!!

Like if he wasnt in a wheelchair he'd be like a molester or someting!

Ok well that was my nite I rate it like a 6 and a half prolly.

I don't know I just felt sooo wierd there, like i didnt feel all homey and comfortable ya know?

All I can say is, bring back Tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

mecry.gif

mecry.gif

romy201crysad.gif

Hey man, sorry you didn't have a good time, but I think the majority enjoyed themselves.. it was my first time to LL too, and I am pretty sure that I'm never going back UNLESS there is a special DJ night or something.. the only reason I went was because Scot Project was there, and I made sure I had the VIP room otherwise I don't think I would have survived the night.

As far as the Goths go, there should be fucking separate club for them. I thought I was dying when I walked in, and all that bullshit was what hell was!!!

Well good thing my friend bailed out on me again and i didnt get to go (keep in mind she never met up with me at LL on my damn BD this friday) whatever.... i mean its my fault... its always my fault...what got into me that i even suggested going out on a saturday night and having fun to make up for not being able to chill friday?!?!? God for-freaking bid... I mean whats the point of hearing a dj spin right in front of your damn face when they could stare at the walls in there room and call me and bitch about how bored they are?!?! Now thats fu@#$%# fun... lemme tell u.... there is nothing funner then hearing my lil nokia ring every 14.5 damn minutes to who knows what melodic tune i have it set to this week.. so i turn my phone off as a temporary solution only to someone knocking on my damn door half hour later screaming how they have been calling me and i havent ben picking up... Well i am sorry if i got tired of hearing you rant and rave about the crack you just found on you wall while you were bored...so I stepped outside to finish our convoment (mix of a conversation and argument) and what laa what have u... a chunk of glass in the old foot... great could my night get any better? Ha...You dont even want to hear about the rest of my night .... :monkey:

yeah i was my first time too...

overall, i knew the club was busted the second i walked in and made my way to the main dancefloor. (some guy got us in at discount by going through the ritual section, so we had a nice tour). but that night, me and my friends were so depressed and frustrated that anything would of made our night. so i give it like a 6/10, but it felt more like an 8/10 for me.

i didin't mind the goths, pretty damn interesting. they were surprisingly nice too. but i've never seen so many gay people. (probably since i 've been spending most of my time in philly). wierd

music towards the end was doing REAL good. that's about it.

alphster

Ok, I know that if you read my post its like I had a horrible nite, but I really didn't. The thing is that I was upset about Tunnel closing, and I went in there last nite thinking how it would measure up to Tunnel, but it didnt. I mean it wasnt in a bad way, just a different way, there both 2 different clubs you know? And I did meet some new people who were very nice.

I guess I just got too used to Tunnel lol

romy20

Limelight saturday was...entertaining.

Got there way too early..bout 1030

Floor was empty till 1130

So i ordered a few drinks

Bartenders in Limelight are horrible.

The crazed loon in the wheelchair could of

probably mixed a better drink.

(never give a handicaped metally ill person drugs) :laugh:

The music was bland and unoriginal.

They played all the polulars....nothing worth noting.

The freaking blinding strobe lights.

Im all for special effects and light shows.

But if all you have is a thousand strobe lights

going off a hundred times a millisecond.

Just glad I brought my sunglasses.

Finally had a good idea and got off the floor round 130

and hit the giger room.

:D I love that place.

:flame:

"Ooo...can I spank her next?"

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, well, last nite was the first time I was at Limelight in over a year. The only reason I went last nite was becaues Tunnel closed down and the party was moved to Limelight, wellllllll what a disappoinment!!!

I got there at like 1ish went inside and it was packed. Now, I dont know if I thought it was packed cause I was used to tunnel bein so moveable and all, but it seemed like it to me omgggg . And that smoke that kept coming out like u know for the whole look part, it kept making my eyes burnnnn omggg.

And I totally wasnt feeling where they had the kurfew party!!!

The music on the main floor wasnt even that loud, and at one point something happened that the music got all fucked up, like it kept skipping and then the music stopped for like a minute and everyone was booing omggggg wtfffff haha

And then in kurfew I saw this guy in a wheelchair in the middle of the dancefloor, I think he was fucked up too, and im guessing the other guy was his boyfriend or whateer cause they were together the whole nite, omggg but that freaked me out cause not to be mean but that wheelchair guy was scary looking!!!!

Like if he wasnt in a wheelchair he'd be like a molester or someting!

Ok well that was my nite I rate it like a 6 and a half prolly.

I don't know I just felt sooo wierd there, like i didnt feel all homey and comfortable ya know?

All I can say is, bring back Tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

mecry.gif

mecry.gif

romy201crysad.gif

Okay I feel the same way as u.

This isnt the first time i went to limelight, this is about the 3rd or 4th and i didnt like it either times i went, the venue is real nice, but the music sucks, even though its commerical. Didnt care for it at all, i think through the whole night i liked 3 songs.

THe only reason i went to limelight is also for kurfew and of course i was dissapointed, cuz they only had one room, i was looking forward to hearing dj. soul assassin (sp?)...damn ......he was supposed to spin, but then didnt...

The smoke was annoying me too...my damn eyes kept burning all nite..i though i was the only one whos eyes were hurting from the smoke...

God damn it i miss TUNNEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much......... i also wasnt comfortable in limelight at all either