Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk

vicman

They mentioned him coming on the Ultraworld mailin list. It was contest for whoever solved the riddle first of who's going to be headlining. The clue was Claw, Gargo Truck, Lesbian ( which I take to be solved as Paw, Van, Dike).

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ooh, I've got one, how about Bathroom, Likes Pot? :D

Shit, I wish he'd come around here sometime soon. Hell, I wish he'd come within 350 miles of here. And it'd be nice if he brought that friend of his along.

well i hope that pvd is coming because i def will be there....i am anticipating at how dc's crowd will welcome him...i hope the energy is comparable to nyc rather than miami..but miami had space to at least move around and no one is shoving and pushing and all sweaty....yuck!! thats the only thing that i hated when i saw him at twilo:blank:

if you fly to ATL, stay the hell away from Delta, they lose or send your luggage in the worng flight all the time. and theior flights are always late, i'd rather walk to ATL than take Delta!

In essence: Delta sux!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Chinado11,

I think DC will welcome PvD very very well!!!! I saw him @ Buzz 2 yrs ago and everyone was loving him!!!!! He was wearing us out thin and we kept beggin for me....I think he ended close to 7am!

I also saw him @ twilo and the energy level there is incredibly high but way too overcrowded & sweaty & too much pushing & shoving....no room to dance! So I think the Armory will be just right for him....;)

Ppl are already talking bout PVD thanksgiving weekend ....

-YG