Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 pills + EXIT!! best nite at EXIT!

what a fucking nite at exit..... wholly shit.... 3 pills and 2 lines of k .... oh my god !! and draper played the illest shit .... tetris, pressure, not really feeling the moon anymore and so much more.... my god it was the phattest nite... Yo for reals the party was bumping....

Hey anyone down for a Meet up fri?? i think bigpopadils is down....

anyways i rolled my nite away ...So much fun hope to have a big CP meet up this fri to see all u niggas out there .....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigwill

what a fucking nite at exit..... wholly shit.... 3 pills and 2 lines of k .... oh my god !! and draper played the illest shit .... tetris, pressure, not really feeling the moon anymore and so much more.... my god it was the phattest nite... Yo for reals the party was bumping....

anyways i rolled my nite away ...So much fun hope to have a big CP meet up this fri to see all u niggas out there .....

You must be real proud of your accomplishment -

Originally posted by bigwill

Wow...you are tooooo cooool. Maybe if I drop some pills and hit some bumps and brag about it on a message board, I could be the illest!

Originally posted by snappy139

I don't see BigPill bragging no more now that everyone has just ragged the shit out of this post!!!!

Snappy, is this msg board a friggin gang or something. I think the kid was just saying how he had a good time. I'm sure you had a good time in a similar fashion "a while ago" too.

Originally posted by pangelid

Snappy, is this msg board a friggin gang or something. I think the kid was just saying how he had a good time. I'm sure you had a good time in a similar fashion "a while ago" too.

Snorting shit up my nose was never my idea of entertainment never mind taking three pills. What do you accomplish by bragging about how many drugs you took and that Exit was a blast? I have had many good times, but in an unsimular fashion

Originally posted by snappy139

What do you accomplish by bragging about how many drugs you took and that Exit was a blast?

Most likely to see if anyone else had a similar experience that night?

Probably not to have 7 board members gang up on him.

Originally posted by pangelid

Most likely to see if anyone else had a similar experience that night?

Probably not to have 7 board members gang up on him.

You can not post a message like that and not expect a response. I am sure this person is yet another 18 yr old kid in NYC clubland running around in a dope-induced daze thinking that pill-intake and K-holes are some type of passage of rite.

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

not trying to be an asshole, but the way bigwill defends himself shows that his brain is less developed then a bed.

I also have gone to clubs and have gotten as fucked up as him, but i have never came on this board and bragged about it, I don't think it's cool.

Thank God you never bragged about your drug use because most posters would have never guessed you may use drugs with that signature tag you use promoting cocaine and ecstacy. LMAO!!

No offense, but your statement above about not bragging about drug use coupled with your signature has got to be the single, greatest representation of mental retardation in clubplanet history.

Thanks for the good laugh!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

SNAPPY, I CAME TO THE REALIZATION THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY, HOW MUCH YOU CRITICIZE AND ABUSE USERS, IT DOES NOTHING. THEY HAVE TO FIND OUT FOR THEMSELVES HOW STUPID IT IS TO DO THAT TO THEMSELVES. ITS THEIR CHOICE, JUST AS MUCH AS IT IS OUR CHOICE NOT TO TOUCH THEM

I was not criticizing, but to say that you took 3 pills and snorted K I mean who really gives a shit. It was like he was being all proud of doing that. Your going to get responses like mine as well as from others -