Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys...........

angeluv

Same here. It doesnt particularly turn me on. I try to avoid taken women, due to the fact that I dont want that kind of karma kickin' my ass down the road... However I do find that when I have a girl or Im with a girl at a club or bar. More woman tend to talk to me or try to kick it to me... but the minute you break up or youre not with a girl all the others seemed to have gone with her???

Just one of those things that make you say Hmmmmmm???

Unless the GUY is a TOTAL DOG, most tend to respect the other mate and DON'T use it as a challange. Honestly I've only seen women that get "ALL HYPED UP" when the partner is present .

:confused: WHY IS THAT.....

BCZ. NOW I'm SINGLE, They Don't even know I exist!?!?! :mad:

Guest bellaragazza

well from experience it seems that guys tend to be more into me when i'm taken... I dunno why I guess its the whole competition and conquest thing.. who knows :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bellaragazza

well from experience it seems that guys tend to be more into me when i'm taken... I dunno why I guess its the whole competition and conquest thing.. who knows :D

with the way you look guys whould be into you 24/7.

Originally posted by bellaragazza

I agree...I personally wouldn't waste my time on approaching someone who has a lady....well if she's present...;) j/k.....

It's all up to the guy whether he's going to take the bait or not....true test of commitment.....but it's all about the challenge...as to whether or not you could have him if you wanted to....like that old songs says...BOOM...I got your boyfriend...I got your man.."

Ladies/Men....if you know what you got....then all the other distractions shouldn't mean a damn thing!! No worries!!! ;)

IMO, it doesn't make any sense to go after a girl who's already taken. Why would I want to mess something up for another guy? I know I wouldn't want it done to me. Plus, if a girl who's already taken is willing to mess around with you, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same to you? She definitely wouldn't be girlfriend material.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

IMO, it doesn't make any sense to go after a girl who's already taken. Why would I want to mess something up for another guy? I know I wouldn't want it done to me. Plus, if a girl who's already taken is willing to mess around with you, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same to you? She definitely wouldn't be girlfriend material.

very true, and on top of that.. it would make you any better.. homeWREAKER~!

Originally posted by angeluv

Just out of curiosity, does it make you want a girl more if she is attached as opposed to single?? Just curious, I know it turms some guys on with the chance and knowing she is unavailable.

Well, not particularly, but I guess ya'd have to like girls to begin with ;)

ichi :rainbow:

Yeah, where were those girls when I was single? As Chris Rock put it in Bring the Pain (i can't remember the exact quote, but it was something close to this), "Nobody was looking at your ugly ass when you were single, but now you're getting all these crazy sex calls with girls saying shit like 'Me and my girlfriend are having a dick sucking contest and we want you to be the judge.' " :)