Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you accidently kill someone .....

Rebecca Gayheart a.k.a. the beautiful Noxema girl recently hit and killed a 6 yr. old boy ..

They said she was speeding.

Is she gonna get a slap on the wrist and 90 days of community service because she's a beautiful actress??

Or ....is she gonna go to trial and goto jail like EVERYBODY ELSE when they get charged with involuntary manslaughter ??

JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE NOXEMA GIRL DOESNT MEAN SHE SHOULDNT SUFFER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! SHE WAS TALKING ON A CELL PHONE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!! I MEAN IMAGINE IT WAS ONE OF US A REGULAR PERSON!!! THE PRICE WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY, I MEAN ESPECIALLY TALKING ON A CELL PHONE. SHE SHOULD GO DOWN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT MAKE YOU INNOCENT!! PICTURE HOW THE 6 YEAR OLD'S PARENTS FEEL!! THAT POOR BOY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVING !! SO SHE SHOULD GET OFF SCOTT FREE I DONT THINK SO!!!:mad:

I also read somewhere that she was on the cell phone when she hit the boy. She will be treated as anyone else would be - I mean of course being that she is famous she had better access to high profile lawyers, but other than that I am sure she is not going to receive any special treatment - I mean she is not that famous.

She is going to get sued for a hell of a lot of money.........though.

Originally posted by synderella420

JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE NOXEMA GIRL DOESNT MEAN SHE SHOULDNT SUFFER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! SHE WAS TALKING ON A CELL PHONE WHEN IT HAPPENED!!! I MEAN IMAGINE IT WAS ONE OF US A REGULAR PERSON!!! THE PRICE WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY, I MEAN ESPECIALLY TALKING ON A CELL PHONE. SHE SHOULD GO DOWN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! BEAUTIFUL DOES NOT MAKE YOU INNOCENT!! PICTURE HOW THE 6 YEAR OLD'S PARENTS FEEL!! THAT POOR BOY DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVING !! SO SHE SHOULD GET OFF SCOTT FREE I DONT THINK SO!!!:mad:

Word, it would be horrible, especially for the boy's parents if she didn't pay the consequences for what she did. Plus, what would it say about our society if that happend? We let celeberities off the hook for screwing up just cuz they're famous? (ahem, OJ).

Although, I'd have to admit it would be a shame if she went to jail, what a waste of a pretty face...but even more importantly, what a waste of a life for the 6 year old kid....dang, that sucks.

Cell Phone laws are only in certain states

but from what i got off the news it was an accident

she could easily get off.

for example

a friend of mine years ago hit a 7 seven year old boy seriously injuring him. The boy was running for an ice cream truck, he ran from in between two parked cars. In court he claimed he was speeding average 10 miles over the speed limit.

dunno what really happened but he got off

she'll get off just like every other famous person.

Examples:Eminem-pulled out an unregistered gun and hit someone over the head with it.PUNISHMENT-3 years probation. PUNISHMENT if it was me-3-5 years in jail.

Robert Downey JR-3rd time in possession of coke.Punishment-One year in an Off-Site rehab center. My punishment-10-15 years. If I'm in a state with three strikes-LIFE.

I tell ya, our justice system really works.

Okay people time to get your facts straight.. It was an ACCIDENT! She was driving her friend's Jeep Cherokee, had a green light.... The car in front of her slowed down, she went around him, without knowing that the reason for the car in front of her slowed down was b/c they were giving the lil boy the go ahead.... looks like an accident to me.. charges were not brought against her b/c it was an accident she is being sued by the boy's family..