Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all people of color..ESCOBAR REALTY WANTS YOU!

Escobar Realty is the newest joint venture to emerge in the Tristate area. We have just signed a $30 million dollar deal with Trump and Silverstein Properties to construct affordable housing in the Howard Beach section. YES! that's correct- Howard Beach. This 30 million dollar plan has been approved and applauded by Mayor Juliani, in efforts to make New York City a more diversified and cultural city.

It's our job to bring minorities into the Howard Beach area to start enjoying the brand new projects and bodegas that we plan to build. That's why we need your help, to ghettofy Howard Beach.

Apt prices start at $200/month for a studio. Welfare recipients and crack heads are strongly urged to apply. WE guarantee you state of the art features and a beautiful neighborhood to enjoy all your ghetto needs.

Kentucky fried chicken, white castle, McDonals'd, Momma's Fried chicken, 99cent stores and local santeria shop will be opening real soon.

For more information and application please call Escobar Realty at (718)ghe-ttoo.

Escobar Realty

Have you ever lived in the Ghetto, its no joke? I was born and raised in the Ghetto, but my mother was never on welfare. And what the F***k is a Ghetto need. And is that the picture of that kid that got released from prison after 17 years, after beating those black teenagers? Nice pic :bigfinger: You ain’t ready for “GHETTO” life, baby. HOLLA

Originally posted by jamaica

Have you ever lived in the Ghetto, its no joke? I was born and raised in the Ghetto, but my mother was never on welfare. And what the F***k is a Ghetto need. And is that the picture of that kid that got released from prison after 17 years, after beating those black teenagers? Nice pic :bigfinger: You ain’t ready for “GHETTO” life, baby. HOLLA

Born and raised in the ghetto? Amazing. Word of advice, don't put that on your resume. It doesn't flatter. But it seems that you want to stay ghetto and you have it in your heart, so maybe you should call that number and go chill with your peeps in these new projects I'm building. I'm doing it to unite society..hence the picture of jon. Note the sarcasm? I didn't think so. After all, you went to school in the ghetto which means you were deprived of an education.

Ready for ghetto life? Um, no. I'll leave that privileged part of society to you. Go fester in it.

BIOTCH!

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

Escobar Realty is the newest joint venture to emerge in the Tristate area. We have just signed a $30 million dollar deal with Trump and Silverstein Properties to construct affordable housing in the Howard Beach section. YES! that's correct- Howard Beach. This 30 million dollar plan has been approved and applauded by Mayor Juliani, in efforts to make New York City a more diversified and cultural city.

It's our job to bring minorities into the Howard Beach area to start enjoying the brand new projects and bodegas that we plan to build. That's why we need your help, to ghettofy Howard Beach.

Apt prices start at $200/month for a studio. Welfare recipients and crack heads are strongly urged to apply. WE guarantee you state of the art features and a beautiful neighborhood to enjoy all your ghetto needs.

Kentucky fried chicken, white castle, McDonals'd, Momma's Fried chicken, 99cent stores and local santeria shop will be opening real soon.

For more information and application please call Escobar Realty at (718)ghe-ttoo.

Escobar Realty

Bitch Slut Whore, where's that date you promised me?!?!?!?

- Pete

:cool:

:mad: Don’t put that on my resume, if you’re trying say that I don’t work, I DO. :mad3: I don’t see nothing wrong with growing up of living in the ghetto. I think that I have seen it all living in the ghetto. I might not live in the ghetto NOW, but my man does and it’s ALL-GOOD, I prefer his neighborhood to mine. And as for projects never lived in the projects but I know people who do. Have you ever been to a project, if you haven’t you really should, it just might do you some good. Yes I did go to school in the ghetto but that doesn’t mean s**t. Not only am I book smart, but I am also street smart. :bigfinger: You can stay in YOUR little “privileged society”, because you could never make it in mine. :bigfinger:

[b You can stay in YOUR little “privileged society”, because you could never make it in mine. :bigfinger:

Make it in YOUR neighborhood? Oh you mean walking around acting all hard and loud and shit? Yeah..it takes alot of guts to do that!! Fucking pussy! 98% of you are all bark and no bite! Does anyone "MAKE IT" in YOUR GHETTO neighborhood? I think you've been watching too much BET. Newsflash: Niggers in gold chains and flashy cars with gold teeth acting all tough, have not "made" it . They ARE ghetto and will always stay that way.

Now isn't it time for you to go visit your relatives at rikers? Send them my regards. And.. to each one of yo babies daddy's

lol

bitch!

-iliana

;)

:mad: Don’t put that on my resume, if you’re trying say that I don’t work, I DO. :mad3: I don’t see nothing wrong with growing up of living in the ghetto. I think that I have seen it all living in the ghetto. I might not live in the ghetto NOW, but my man does and it’s ALL-GOOD, I prefer his neighborhood to mine. And as for projects never lived in the projects but I know people who do. Have you ever been to a project, if you haven’t you really should, it just might do you some good. Yes I did go to school in the ghetto but that doesn’t mean s**t. Not only am I book smart, but I am also street smart. :bigfinger: You can stay in YOUR little “privileged society”, because you could never make it in mine. :bigfinger:

what ghetto are you from?

See that’s is where you are wrong. You might think that EVERYONE in the ghetto WALKS around ACTING HARD, AND IS LOUD. WRONG. ( I know that I don’t do that) I don’t know what ghetto you have been to, but I know that 98% GOT BITE. Go to, Bedstey, Brownsville, Ocean Hill, Far Roc, S. Jamaica, there you will see true do or die niggas. Yes you can make it, I made it. The people that I knew made it, everyone in my family made it. :bigfinger:

Relative on Rikers, no wrong again. No one in my family is or ever was in jail. Baby daddy’s, no wrong again, I have no kids. :bigfinger:

I’m that bitch you see in the ghetto in a two-piece suit, and heels, and you look at me like im outta place, no it’s you that is out of place.

See that’s is where you are wrong. You might think that EVERYONE in the ghetto WALKS around ACTING HARD, AND IS LOUD. WRONG. ( I know that I don’t do that) I don’t know what ghetto you have been to, but I know that 98% GOT BITE. Go to, Bedstey, Brownsville, Ocean Hill, Far Roc, S. Jamaica, there you will see true do or die niggas. Yes you can make it, I made it. The people that I knew made it, everyone in my family made it. :bigfinger:

Relative on Rikers, no wrong again. No one in my family is or ever was in jail. Baby daddy’s, no wrong again, I have no kids. :bigfinger:

I’m that bitch you see in the ghetto in a two-piece suit, and heels, and you look at me like im outta place, no it’s you that is out of place.

WERD!!! :cool:

Exactly..do or die "niggas". All you fucking monkeys like the violence and the drama. That's your facade.."do or die". And guess what, most of you assholes get WACKED.

Ok Moesha, so you've "made it", you walk around in a two piece suit...but you're trying to "keep it real" and stay in your ghetto...why? Maybe it's because YOU would be out of place on Madison Avenue or in Tribeca. Perhaps you're comfortable around all your lowerclass minorities- Because YOU'LL always be one.

AN educated black woman doesn't defend the "ghetto". She GETS OUT of the ghetto to live a better and healthier life. You're a far cry from a Mrs. Huxtable. NOW THAT"S AN EDUCATED BLACK WOMAN. SHE CELEBRATED BLACK CULTURE NOT THE GHETTO. Get that straight.

So keep on representing moesha. you obviously have no fucking clue.

-iliana

;)

Moesha, oh I get it your trying to be funny. I saw that picture of you on the other board; a picture is worth a thousand words (What happened). I don’t have to try and KEEP IT REAL I just do me. I don’t feel out of place anywhere I go weither it be Madison Ave. or Flatbush Ave. It’s the people that are already there that are uncomfortable with me being there. Why shouldn’t I defend where I come from, everyone should defend where they came from. Now the only black women you could come up with was a t.v. character. Now who is the one that has no fucking clue. BITCH pick up a book, and read, educate yourself on other cultures. That’s why I like the ghetto, you get to live around other cultures.

Oh yeah, let me post about all the e and k I consumed over the weekend ..that's not ignorant at all!

STUPID BITCH!!!

-iliana

;) [/quote

Hey STUPID BITCH-

Whens the last time you saw me posting about all the E and K I consumed this past weekend????? Exactly, you never have....so SHUT THE FUCK UP, you busted-ass bitch!!!! However, I'll fill you in on all the "fun" I have this weekend, while your sorry fat ass is sitting home with nada to do!!!!:) AKA...sitting behind the GD computer screen:mad:

Moesha, oh I get it your trying to be funny. I saw that picture of you on the other board; a picture is worth a thousand words (What happened). I don’t have to try and KEEP IT REAL I just do me. I don’t feel out of place anywhere I go weither it be Madison Ave. or Flatbush Ave. It’s the people that are already there that are uncomfortable with me being there. Why shouldn’t I defend where I come from, everyone should defend where they came from. Now the only black women you could come up with was a t.v. character. Now who is the one that has no fucking clue. BITCH pick up a book, and read, educate yourself on other cultures. That’s why I like the ghetto, you get to live around other cultures.

Ha! I forgot, your picture reminds me of Ms. America -ghetto style...you being the crack baby of course. Too bad you're not even a cute black girl. Now I know where all this bitterness comes from.

Plus:

1. People are uncomfortable with you being there because you're ghetto.

2. Yeah, you're right, there's nothing wrong with people defending where they came from. So if one day you walk up to your door and there's a huge swastika on it, don't worry, it's only a bunch a nice neo-nazis being proud of where they came from.

3. I'm not the "empowered black woman" here. It's not my job to know about black culture nor do I have any interest in it. As far as I'm concerned Mrs. Huxtable works just fine as a model for an educated black woman.

But I suppose you're an "educated" black girl with no ambition- to be proud of decrepite neighborhoods, gang violence and ghetto hoods. There's a difference between acknowledging where you came from and endorsing and defending that type of environment for the rest of your life. No one in there right mind would dream of there kids growing up next to the projects.

Stick to your nigger neighborhood. That's what you love and that's where you belong. It's obvious that you don't know any better and thank God because you would get a fierce beat-down elsewhere.

Now go cash that welfare check whore!

-iliana

;)

[/quote

Hey STUPID BITCH-

Whens the last time you saw me posting about all the E and K I consumed this past weekend????? Exactly, you never have....so SHUT THE FUCK UP, you busted-ass bitch!!!! However, I'll fill you in on all the "fun" I have this weekend, while your sorry fat ass is sitting home with nada to do!!!!:) AKA...sitting behind the GD computer screen:mad:

[/quote

Hey STUPID BITCH-

Perhaps I should of been a little more detailed since Jersey Girls are FUCKING STUPID.

If you're going to call MY posts ignorant than that should go for every crackhead on this board that posts about their excessive drug use...get it? No? Well WHO GIVES A FUCK! LOLLOL

Now go back to sucking your daddy's dick for your weekly allowance so you can go "clubbing" with ya girlies.

lol!!!

-iliana

:laugh:;)

Originally posted by lesdig

Yeah, yeah, yeah, wheres your Marilyn Manson wannabe friend??? Hes pretty cute, as are you , you 2 cent whore!!! Oh, by the way, I dont need to suck dick for my "weekly allowance" some of us are actually educated on this board, I know that may be a foreign term for you, but we DO have real JOBS hence a real INCOME. :) :) :)

Have a nice weekend.....:)

lesbiandog....Hooking is not a profession that requires education. So you're ok whith that. But for your part time job at White Castle, you might have to learn how to count. Best of luck slut!

-iliana

;)