Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Final Thoughts

k-hole6969

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL BITCHES ON THIS BOARD THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POST ON THE BOSTON BOARD....BEFORE I LEAVE I JUST WANTED TO SAY I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS ON THIS BOARD AND YOU DON'T REALIZE IT....I WILL MEET YOU SOON....I AM DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS....YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE IN FOR....YOUR TOWN, BASEBALL TEAM AND YOU FUCKS ARE ALL LOSERS AND WILL BE NOTHNG MORE THAN THAT EVER....MARK MY FUCKING WORDS....LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MY FINAL SHOUT OUTS: A BIG BEAT DOWN FOR THE GAY POSSE OF CASEY, MINSANITY, DJRESIDENT, BREAK AND SNAPPY....I DON'T FORGET GUYS....I AM CLOSER THAN U THINK....I KNOW WHAT U GUYS HANG AT AND WHICH DAYS....I WILL BE LURKING IN THE SHADOWS FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT WHEN I BREAK YOUR FACES IN.....BEWARE...FOR THE CUNTRAGS, YES CUNTRAGS, PULL THE STRING....YOU ARE ALL DUMB SLUT BITCHES, CLOSET WHORES, DON'T DENY ANYTHING....I KNOW YOUR TYPE....I HAVE SEEN YOUR MOMS....DON'T BE LIKE THOSE TRASHBAGS...I WILL BE IN RANDOLPH IN 10 DAYS....JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW....WATCH YOURSELF.....I WILL BE WATCHING....YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF A MENACE.....I'M OUT FOR GOOD YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING PUSSY PIECES OF SHIT...I HOPE YOU FUCKS GET HIT BY CAAAARRRS THIS WEEKEND....HAVE A WICKED GOOD TIME FUCK STAINS......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im sure you'll be missed Tim-without your entertaining posts these Boston LOSERS wont have anything to do on Saturday nights!:laugh:

Hey, and dont your clubs close at MIDNIGHT anyway? AND you cant smoke in them. Alright, those were my final thoughts. Its back to Jersey for me. Boston smells.

Originally posted by cgm

Im sure you'll be missed Tim-without your entertaining posts these Boston LOSERS wont have anything to do on Saturday nights!:laugh:

Hey, and dont your clubs close at MIDNIGHT anyway? AND you cant smoke in them. Alright, those were my final thoughts. Its back to Jersey for me. Boston smells.

I think Jersey smells alot worse then Boston honey. Your just used to the stench in NJ. Don't try to compare the club scene in Jersey cause those clubs blow ass anyway. And before you rag on CT clubs, they suck as well. Tims posts were entertaining?? More like degrading and pathetic. Did I mention immature as well? Trust me. Tim will NOT be missed.

Originally posted by snappy139

I think Jersey smells alot worse then Boston honey. Your just used to the stench in NJ. Don't try to compare the club scene in Jersey cause those clubs blow ass anyway. And before you rag on CT clubs, they suck as well. Tims posts were entertaining?? More like degrading and pathetic. Did I mention immature as well? Trust me. Tim will NOT be missed.

Just out of curiousity, how many times have you been to Jersey clubs? Cause if youv'e been, then you would know that they dont "blow ass" as you put it. And no, I've never been to CT clubs, but I'm not exactly sure what the hell that has to do with Boston!!! And just a bit of insight for the Boston board as well as most of the others...khole's posts are without a doubt the most entertainment they see by far. Without them, these boards will probably have absolutely no posts, probably cause the club scene sucks compared to Jersey's...:)

To Khole: can I be on that list w/ Casey, Resident and the others

I'd love to see you knocking me down, taking my pants off and sucking my dick...

To all other Jersey idiots that decided to come and bitch on Boston BD:

Big FU, FOff, STFU, KMA and SMD. What's wrong with you loosers, are you sick of your own board, go back to NJ and chat w/ all your monsters, K-holes, Mussles or whoever they are about their greatness and nutricion... I checked out all boards a couple of times and I must say that no other board has such a number of stupid, useless posts as NJ board has...

Keep up the good work.

Tim you're all talk and a joke. If you come here I'd love to meet you. Enough of your mouth, stop running it and just show yourself, if you know who I am, just come say hi. Don't just run your mouth on a board, prove yourself. You'll be here, that's great, enough talk junior.