Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LaLa Land

You all need to go there.

To much very much drama on this board.

We should talk more about the music and having fun

2 weeks left in the summer time to put it in 5th gear.

Saleen you got to chill with some of your remarks.

I was going to go to exit this saturday but fuck it I have the next 6 months to listen to Junior there's only 2 weeks left at Tempts and I know in a couple of months I'll be begging for the summer to come back.

So I'll be at Tempts.

ps: to the short fat bouncer on stage last week at the end of the night who jerked my arm and tryed to kick me off the stage your fucking dead when Tempts season is over. My friend's don't bounce there anymore because football season started but they gave me your info. I also know you read this board so try to jerk my arm again.

Originally posted by tempkid

I was going to go to exit this saturday but fuck it I have the next 6 months to listen to Junior there's only 2 weeks left at Tempts and I know in a couple of months I'll be begging for the summer to come back.

So I'll be at Tempts.

MY Solution to THAT problem is going to Tempts AND Exit... LIKE ME!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

MY Solution to THAT problem is going to Tempts AND Exit... LIKE ME!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ya I was thinking the same thing but:

I'm afraid I'll get there at 4:30/5 am and the place will be to packed and they won't let anymore people in or the line will be never ending. Then I would find myself at SF and bad things happen there.

The other prob is I think my weak ass friends will only be down for one option.

How about if I get advance tickets? It won't matter what time I show up.

Ya I was thinking the same thing but:

I'm afraid I'll get there at 4:30/5 am and the place will be to packed and they won't let anymore people in or the line will be never ending. Then I would find myself at SF and bad things happen there.

The other prob is I think my weak ass friends will only be down for one option.

How about if I get advance tickets? It won't matter what time I show up.

EXACTLY!!!!:D

You all need to go there.

To much very much drama on this board.

We should talk more about the music and having fun

2 weeks left in the summer time to put it in 5th gear.

Saleen you got to chill with some of your remarks.

So I'll be at Tempts.

ps: to the short fat bouncer on stage last week at the end of the night who jerked my arm and tryed to kick me off the stage your fucking dead when Tempts season is over. My friend's don't bounce there anymore because football season started but they gave me your info. I also know you read this board so try to jerk my arm again.

I was thinking the same thing.......

there's gonna be some really good parties starting up this fall in the city......tempkid I told you about a few on Sat even though you prob don't remember........nothing's over we just move to the next thing.........there's gonna be some sick DJs coming to NY this fall........:)

Originally posted by tyco

I was thinking the same thing.......

there's gonna be some really good parties starting up this fall in the city......tempkid I told you about a few on Sat even though you prob don't remember........nothing's over we just move to the next thing.........there's gonna be some sick DJs coming to NY this fall........:)

Bro I remember.

I'm just good at keeping secrets.

Does anybody know how much tickets are advance.

Tempts to Exit could be one sick night.

Now all I have to do is find a friend to drive me to Tempts to Exit.

Bro I remember.

driving from Tempts to the city is ill-advised bro..........did it a few times this summer to the Factory........ROUGH!

I completely agree with you guys. I have only been reading this board for a few days now, and I've seen more drama than I have conversations about clubs, the shore, the city etc.

Lets all chill and enjoy the rest of the summer, and for those driving to Exit from Tempts-be safe! I too did the Temps to Factory drive back in my day, and it can get INTERESTING!

See you all Labor Day!

Rich

Originally posted by urthe1

Lets all chill and enjoy the rest of the summer, and for those driving to Exit from Tempts-be safe! I too did the Temps to Factory drive back in my day, and it can get INTERESTING!

See you all Labor Day!

Rich

Rich how about you get your *fine* ass over here and we can "read" the board together LOL:)

I am going to sleep on Saturday and waking up to go to Earth....

I have a feeling that I will be there until ETERNITY so I might as well rest up before hand. If I go to Tempts first I would never make it and I have had enough of that place for the rest of the year...

Bro I remember.

The tickets are $50. I received a flyer the other day.

You're better off at Temps. You have plenty of time for Exit and Junior.