Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marques Wyatt - Labor Day Weekend!!!

vaughanz

Shroomy, no hard feelings.

I also have been attending Fridays since this house night started and it's definately a quality "house" night, yeah theres cheese but where isn't there in South Florida. There's alot of Europeans from the surrounding Universtities who appreciate house music who know alot of the tunes and come every week.

The music is far from cheesy and they have had quality dj's booked.

If house heads support this night then maybe we can get rid of the cheesy people.

Take THIS recipie:

incredible "get-naked-and-dance" house music by one of the most respected house Djs + Bacardi "O" (awesome stuff) + happy househeads =

an incredible night of house and fun -

christ people - you'd argue about anything on here...

I for one would prefer to have this at some crap-ass venue rather than any place on the beach - i love dirty-hole-in-the-wall venues - somehow it makes dancing so much more fun - and people tend to be more chill and less snobbish...

Oh yes - and if mr. wyatt drops that track from his Sound Design - the Aquarian Dream track - ohhhhhhhhhhh - my life will be officially complete....

Originally posted by noira

I for one would prefer to have this at some crap-ass venue rather than any place on the beach - i love dirty-hole-in-the-wall venues - somehow it makes dancing so much more fun - and people tend to be more chill and less snobbish...

yeah.. more chill and less snobish... that describes Radius to a Tee. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think they have a sign above the door. "No fake tits, no service!"

the guys just have to have their vehicle registration stapled to the back of their shirt so the girls can see what kind of car they drive.

Fortunately they repealed the manditory gold necklace rule for men.

Now that is funny Shroomy!!! It is sad but true! Which is THEE reason we started the party~ To try and break Boca of some of their habits!

And it still seems that MiamiJosh wants you to go to Crobar & Space, so I thought I'd give him a hand since he's posted the same message twice in a forum discussing a house dj named Marques Wyatt at a club in Boca.

No matter where you all go this weekend... be safe... and have fun.

Noira... You are on the list, just email me with your name and how many guests!!! See YOU on the dancefloor! I also have a double CD that Sheldon & I just wrapped up, for your listening pleasure!!!

Originally posted by noira

christ people - you'd argue about anything on here...

and this would be different from any other board?

example: check out the GU board

people dont even take out the time to explain why they dislike something. they just dismiss it.

oh, and g-d forbid if you like something that others might not like, you're attacked and considered not to know your shit.

i dont know about the rest of you folks but i go to a club cause i want to hear a particular dj. like when i went to see the man himself, danny howells at shadow. cant stand that place but i went for the music; not the venue.

personally, i rather check something out for myself; hence forming my own opinion...

Shroomy....

You and I will be hanging out next time Sander K comes to town!!!

Send your name(s) to lustvip@aol.com for the list. The reduced list is only $5!!!

Ladies and gentlemen... we have just turned this thread into a warm and fuzzy musical reason for living! This type of "community" and open-mindedness is what is going to be the ONLY thing that will keep our music alive!!!

We should all get together and do a shot on me!!!!

just tell them you are on the LUST guestlist. And mention my name just in case... but the door guys on fridays are pretty cool! They're not the type to have your name in bold print on top of the list and still make you wait! And there is a real seperate line for the list... no waiting as well. That goes for all of those that are on the list! Sheldon and I were scheduled to play Juan Mejia's "Home Grown" party in the VIP room at Crobar this thursday night but we had to reschedule due to our crazy promo/production schedule for this party on friday. I'll keep you all posted though!

Friday, is almost here

Sheldon looking your to your SOUL Heaven set!!!!!!!

Vaughan , jus keep it FUNKY and ChUcky like you always do!!!!

And Marques he the guest so he can damm well do what the hell he wants !!!! but i know its gonna blow the HOUSE up!!!!!!

Lemme know when you guys are gonna do Crobar again