Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody... Anybody

Originally posted by sistatrixie

:D Hey there peeps....anybody else have off tommorrow? 1/2 days? Gotta take advantage of the summer weekends b-4 they are gone!

Have a safe one everybody!!:D:spin::bounce::roll:

But my boss and CEO are both starting their vacation tomorrow. Does that count?

Rich Meyer tonight, SISTA? I'm going with my "friend" Shelly!!!!!:tongue:;):D:tongue:

Originally posted by Emmitt

i have off every friday and monday in august.....:D

where have u been dog, hope you haven't been missing all the drama stirred up by saleen, aka-dough boy:laugh: ,aka- cheap bastard:laugh:

got off this monday, had to squeeze in one last sunday nite go all out party. surf club then maybe tempts:D

JBR...is counts if you don't do anything! My sis closed on her house so no Meyer for me today.....(what up with "the friend" woohooo). Going to Balbo's tommorrow?

Emmit....damn you are one lucky shit!

BALBADOS......without a doubt...the best Happy Hour on the Jersey Shore

SHELLY....yeah baby.....Keep it on the QT....everyone thinks we r just friends, especially Jess!!!!!;):rolleyes:

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

where have u been dog, hope you haven't been missing all the drama stirred up by saleen, aka-dough boy:laugh: ,aka- cheap bastard:laugh:

got off this monday, had to squeeze in one last sunday nite go all out party. surf club then maybe tempts:D

Lucky what the nigga..

do you have a younger brother..

who rolls with your crew...

i seen some one the other night at tempts.i was thinking it was your bro..

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

just been really busy with work, geting out at midnight all week, but i do sometimes read this drama, but never respond.....how ya been kid!!! are you going to this first ever clubplanet meet up at surf on sunday??? def go to tempts afterwards, better time on sunday nights than sat......

eviljavs, what up kid!

Originally posted by eviljav666

Lucky what the nigga..

do you have a younger brother..

who rolls with your crew...

i seen some one the other night at tempts.i was thinking it was your bro..

he's the younger version of the lucas brothers, he used to hit the circut once in a while, now that he broke up with his girl you will see him more. he's mad cool dog, doesn't know the scene as much as some of us but he can chill.

:D :D

you heading down this weekend, i'll be down sunday night:cool:

u going to the cp party @surf

Originally posted by Emmitt

just been really busy with work, geting out at midnight all week, but i do sometimes read this drama, but never respond.....how ya been kid!!! are you going to this first ever clubplanet meet up at surf on sunday??? def go to tempts afterwards, better time on sunday nights than sat......

eviljavs, what up kid!

probably heading to the cp party at surf, chill with serg for a while and a couple of other heads, had to squeeze in one more sunday nite party so i took off work on monday to enjoy.:cool:

without a doubt spygirl.....life is too short so party your ass off while ya can.

Life is like a puzzle there are always missing pieces...but hey you could have fun bending over to find them....:hump:

That's a new one, you just gotta be careful where you bend........

That is not bad...hey remember back in the day wearing "multiples" no bending in those things.:laugh:

Fella's we wear um..you love um:D

Goodfella...weekend is suppose to be beautiful....oh yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Goodfella, are you gonna tell us how old you are???? I think I already figured it out though.:D