Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Dance Party

chula22

Originally posted by tastyt

No doubt. However, to get paid by them- that would not suck.

Yeah but one needs to keep their self respect, unless of course we are talking about a ridiculous amount of money, I mean I would be anything you wanted me to be for the right price... he he

I thought it was funny i was looking through the program guide thing on digital cable, and MTV had 90 minutes of videos scheduled for a whole day... what happened to more videos less dumbass shows. Well Jackass is pretty funny, but other than that they suck.

Yeah JACKASS is worthy of MTV. but all that other krap they air makes no sense. I dont even know how MTV can still hold that name. MUSIS TELEVISION. I remember they used to have that show called 120 minutes, which was about the longest amount of time they would show videos at one time. And that show aired so late at night youwould think they didnt want people to know that they aired videos.

george (dg) didnt i tell you... fuck white girls.. i cant stand them anymore.. its like i never find one thats good enough.. and if i do.. i always feel that barrier we have to break and i dont like it... its like they look down on me... and im soo broken hearted as it is.. so whatevers....