Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZA Hotels?

Ibiza, we went in June and stayed at a beautiful hotel in Figuretes... 10 minute walk from Ibiza town and on the beach.

I recomend Figuretes very highly. It's beautiful and amazing. Not tacky at all w/ out all the families and stupid tacky shit. Very cool beach area and close to the fort and buses and the town.

Los Molinos was the bomb. you can search for it on the web hotel los molinos in ibiza. It might be over $150 but it's awesome, balconies over the ocean, huge garden on the water. big pool, bar at the pool, breakfast, minibar 4 star hotel very nice. Check FIguretes... if you want to stay on the beach...

expect to do a lot of travelling wherever you stay. i stayed in talamanca, which was a 5 minutes ferry away from the center of town.

we slept on the beach mostly, so i guess it would have been better to stay closer to salinas, except the buses were so frikkin crowded that the people who didn't wait on the beach bus stop probably waited for hours.

you will have the time of your life, that's all i have to say. oh yeah - take lots of pictures.

rob

Beach or D'Alt Villa - ?? I don't know what D'alt Villa is.. but I like staying near Ibiza Town... it's very cool and lots of bars/restaurants etc. San Antonio i okay but very tacky and lots of drunk brits... which is okay once in a while....

I would much rather be on the beach... for chillin' and what not. That's why Figuretes is cool. you can be on the beach and walk into town. there is a huge promenade between the beach and the hotels and there are restaurants and shops along the way....

we are going back next year... same hotel

Never heard of Royal Plaza or what not...

usually a search of the hotel will bring up pictures and what not..

rent mopeds while you are there...

d'alt villa == the old city

this is the walled section which you always see in pictures of ibiza.

we were going to rent scooters but decided that it would be better to have the option to drink/roll/smoke etc.

ibiza-spotlight.com has a whole bunch of hotels and their price lists.

rob

I would strongly suggest that you stay near Bora Bora beach. It is the most happening place on the island, day and night. You could also try to find something in Ibiza-Town. We were there last July and stayed at Apartamentos El Puerto, 2 minutes from the port. It is a great neighbourhood that has a lot to offer in terms of restaurants, bars and small clubs. I would also strongly suggest that you rent a car. You could get one for $15 per day. It is not easy to get around the island. Do not stay at San Antonio under any circumstances. The town SUCKS and is full of British football hoolihans. Have a fun trip!

Thanx for the help. I'm still kinda trying to decide between Old Town, Figueretes and Playa Den Bossa. I guess the advatage of Old Town (D'Alt Villa) is that it's more historic and exclusive. Figuretes is a nice beach area. Den Bossa is near Space and Bora Bora.

Decisions, decisions...

What do you gus think is the best of these three areas and why?

Hi i have just returned from the island 3rd time i have been, and never want to come home. Put it this way mate i am british and i am a larger lout! but i am also a hard clubber and a pill muncher. It does not matter where u stop on the island because believe me you are never in your accomidation long enough all you need is a place to rest your head, get a shower and some where to hang your clothes! make sure you a least go to mannumission on monday at privlige, thats where i met the woman of my dreams she was from newyork, thats what im doin on here trying to track her down as i gave her my cell fone number but forgot to tell her to put the code in for england first! but enough bout that. Also go into san antonio on sunday night for eden. Judgement Sundays it is banging with hard house> have it large mate:cool:

Sorry I can't help with the accomodation but try to get to Bora Bora beach on the wednesday. Clubbing.com (where I work) are arranging a party and ferrying over 120 Irish clubbers - should be a day to remember (or not........whatever the case may be :) ).

If you make it, keep an eye out for Gillian.

Enjoy.