Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, my dealer just delivered me this HUGE rock and...

Originally posted by somebitch

make something with

2. a piece of fruit (apples work good)

those are the easiest to make and use the most common resources. :idea:

I like that idea...maybe I'll sprinkle some cinnamon in there so I can get apple/cinnamon flavor with my crack :D

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez

Well i once saw this crackheaded friend of mine take it and stick it in the end of a cigarette and smoke it that way.......Hey it might work for you:shades2:

Damn, I wish I thought of that...maybe if I was shrooming my face off in the middle of a hail storm at DEMF and got back to the hotel and was bouncing off the walls and couldn't find ANYBODY for an hour, and realized all my stash got wet and I had no other choice but to take the globs and stick em in the tip of a cigarette, I may have come up with that idea :idea::smoke:

- Pete

Originally posted by back2basics-

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING. TALKING ABOUT DRUGS ON THESE BOARDS! THEY ARE CLOSING DOWN ENOUGH CLUBS IN NY. IF YOU KEEP POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS TWIRL WILL BE THE ONLY CLUB LEFT. ARSEHOLE

Shhhhh....why don't you mind your P&Q's you bloody wanker, and stop trying to blow up my spot man...I don't want everyone to know my master plan of DJ'ing domination!!! :flame:

Hey BTW did everyone know there's a new party going on Saturday nights?!?!?!?!?

You should check out Twirl, it's the new Sat night hot spot.

Hosted by Linn Thomas, who was just on the Howard Stern show this morning promoting it :D

- Pete