Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casual or hooched up dressed females?

What do you all you guys out there prefer????? hmmmm out of curiousity......I always debate the leather pants or the running pants.......I'm not asking for fashion advice...just curious what our CP board men like to see their women in :);) spill it.

obviously if your going out then leather pants over running and vice versa, just chilling then running pants is fine, plus much more convenient when it's time. Although even then the running gear has to go all together, shorts or skirt, something a little better then running pants. There's always exceptions to the rules, like a 230 pd female or moose, whatever it is, can't be wearing leather pants so get that thing the richard simmons outfit.

as a female.....i like to look good and be comfortable.....so in the summer i'll wear shorts and a cute top....maybe my white sneakers or sandals, whatever i want for that night...in winter pants and a hot top.......what people wear is their own preference but i hate to see big girls wearing lil nasty underwear like shorts w/ belly shirts walking around sticking everything out thats nasty.....why cant they cover themselves nicely.....even thin girls why go that low???

I like to see girls in tight, shiny, skimpy tops and usually nice tight black/white pants. Not slutty...dressed up. wind pants...if she's hot she'll still be hot in wind pants, but it's not suposed to be casual at clubs...I think...It's suposed to be Friday night out, dressed up, go nuts...not slap on wind pants...that's a raver (18-) scene. I don't care who you are or what you say, people should take pride in themselves and how they look...it's not being shallow...it's having self-respect. I hate going to places and seeing people not dressed nice...it brings down the overall feel of the place.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

BDINKE, I HOPE MUGWUMP DOESNT SEE YOUR POST FOR YOUR SAKE

PERSONALLY, I LOSE RESPECT FOR GIRLS WHO GO OUT WAERING GALLONS OF WHORE PAINT-IE IF THEY ARE FAKE ON THE OUTSIDE THEY ARE PROBABLY THE SAME ON THE INSIDE (THAT WONT STOP ME FROM GRABBIN ASS THOUGH)

What?

Like I give a shit..

To each his "nightlife"...

All I care about is the music!

(the rest are just details..)

You could be wearing a potato sack for all I care and If the DJs banging then I'm happy..

But to answer your question bout the ladies..

hmmmmm..

Hooch or sporty?

NEITHER!

I think I like them naked!

Yup..def in the flesh..

I like it when vclubs are like a fasion show..

And eeeveryone is really uptight and snobby!

i like cowboy hats and tinted glasses with diamond hearts

and guidos with tight shirts and tighter pants that try and booty grind..

But my ultimate favorite is when the DJ sucks and everyones too pretty to care!

after all..

It's all about the beautifull people..

Fuck all those people that show up to hear the music all dressed dopwn and busting crazy moves!

I mean PLEEAASE..

that's so 90s..

THIS IS THE year 2001!

The Velvet Rope glam year..

It's all about attitude!

Originally posted by bdinke01

I like to see girls in tight, shiny, skimpy tops and usually nice tight black/white pants. Not slutty...dressed up. wind pants...if she's hot she'll still be hot in wind pants, but it's not suposed to be casual at clubs...I think...It's suposed to be Friday night out, dressed up, go nuts...not slap on wind pants...that's a raver (18-) scene. I don't care who you are or what you say, people should take pride in themselves and how they look...it's not being shallow...it's having self-respect. I hate going to places and seeing people not dressed nice...it brings down the overall feel of the place.

I completely agree with you. I mean when your going out to a club, I think you should make an effort to look NICE. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying tons of makeup, and all fake looking or anyhting, but windpants??? There made for working out/running and should be worn for doing so. I'm not really sure when they became acceptable in clubs...personally I just don't see it. I think that girls should where either a skirt or nice pair of pants...jeans are just too casual- IMO. But I agree, girls should look nice, NOT slutty...like the half naked girls you run across in Seaside...thats just TRASH!!!!!

Hmm well as a girl I kind of dress in the middle.

Usually black pants with a hot top and comfortable sandals or winter boots. I've tried wearing my high heels...but since I am dancing most of the night it is way too painful.

I look nice but stay comfortable too. And I don't like showing more than maybe some of my abs because I hate having guys stare at my chest.

good answer man-- way to make scranton look like it's sensitive.... one of us had to--and i'm glad it wasn't me.... hehehe..... but i def. agree that if a girl looks good, she'll look good in just about anything.... and that's good enough for me.

PEACE

.... move in day at Jerrett--aug. 25th:cool:

Fly Girl all the way, there's nothing better than a chick in an Adidas suit who can highstep with the best of 'em.

And since when does casual mean trashy and immature? The breakers I'd hang with would be GLEAMING out on the dance floor in Adidas and Greed (except for the shoes, of course. . .If your superstars are un-scathed, we can safely assume you can't dance. Keep em clean, but not as white as your teeth).

Originally posted by clubangel

For me it definitely depends on what season it is!

In the summer: Usually running pants, a cute little top and always sneakers (easier to dance) !!

In the winter: A black shirt or pants, little top and boots!

It's all about being comfortable!

:) :)

I absolutely 100% agree w/you!!!!

Sneakers in the summer! But by no means do I look like a slob! Everything is nice & neat & matching!!!

Originally posted by dappah

All that matters is what she looks like. She could wear whatever she wants then as long as she looks good........:eek:

i'm wit u....as long as the chick looks good and gets me hard...then she's cool wit me:tongue: