Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekly Friday Fu..........

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you have an excuse. Mine it just that I'm a raging alcoholic. I too went out for just 1 or 2 drinks. 8 hrs later and about close to a dozen Jack & Cokes I kindly roll into a car home. My fiance wouldn't even let me sleep in the bed because I smelled like pure alcohol.

Originally posted by nabuc1

At least you have an excuse. Mine it just that I'm a raging alcoholic. I too went out for just 1 or 2 drinks. 8 hrs later and about close to a dozen Jack & Cokes I kindly roll into a car home. My fiance wouldn't even let me sleep in the bed because I smelled like pure alcohol.

Now that's funny!!!! OW!!!!!

Atleast mine was a bit fun.....beers, shots, hot tub, blackjack.....shit, i'm working on 2 1/2 hours sleep but that's 2 more than I'll be on this weekend....I need some gatorade and a complete blood transfusion, anyone...what?:jawdrop:

Guest saleen351

Ok I have a Thank you in stead of a FU...

Interesting article in time magazine about HIV. They are reporting that there is absoultly no reported cases of HIV being passed between un protected ORAl sex....Even in the case studies no one has every gotten HIV from oral sex....

But I do have a fu after all...

A mucho FU to the LIL Bronx Bombers and and father of the Danny Almonte....No school for 18 months, he was brought in from the Domican as a ringer and turns out he is 14 NOT 12!!!! Parents should be ashamed of them selves... They fucked over all those teams who played by the rules....

:(

FU to the cop that towed my car last weekend in BELMAR in which I had to go all the way to neptune to pick it up, and got stuck at that stupid fucking bridge, and had to wait a half hour for that to go down, and then once I got to the place I had to wait for the tow guy for another hour cause he was towing other cars, then I had to have my friend drive up to the car cuase the eveil dog was about to ripp our heads off and the lot smelled like shit, then I got 2 tickets totalling 150 and had to pay 100 to get my car out. On top of that I was trying to save money and go to happy hour, expensive happy hour huh???? but instead I missed happy hour cause I got back at 7pm, so I had to go to TEMPTS!!!! I was going there anyway no matter what ;)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Now that's funny!!!! OW!!!!!

Atleast mine was a bit fun.....beers, shots, hot tub, blackjack.....shit, i'm working on 2 1/2 hours sleep but that's 2 more than I'll be on this weekend....I need some gatorade and a complete blood transfusion, anyone...what?:jawdrop:

I need euthinasia. Someone needs to put me out of my misery. Why do we do these things to ourselves. My sone told me I looked ugly this morning. He was like daddy you look ugly and bad.

FU to the rain storm that we had on Monday that I had to drive a hour and 45 min to get home only to find out that my street was totally flooded up to the doors of the cars!!

A big FU to my stupid ass for falling down on the cement and hurting my wittel knees....ouch:laugh:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

FU to the rain storm that we had on Monday that I had to drive a hour and 45 min to get home only to find out that my street was totally flooded up to the doors of the cars!!

A big FU to my stupid ass for falling down on the cement and hurting my wittel knees....ouch:laugh:

Yeah, THAT'S how you hurt your knees!!!!!

See you at 6 at BALBADOS!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nabuc1

JBR you still holding up? I think i'm getting my second wind.

:monkey:

My headache is gone, my breath is back to normal (for me anyway), I can see again, my boys just gassed up the SCARAB and I am AUDI 5000 in 37 minutes, but who's counting.....

we should try to play some golf in the fall, bro

A big FU to the makers of Southern Comfort...GOD I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!!!!

A big FU to the cop that pulled those HOT guys over last night....I MEAN.....Les, so much for the "after party".....

A big FU to the Fall, and all those stupid little kids that need an education....

Finally, a BIG FU to those DAMN Nachos at 7-11, NO BUSINESS drunk eating!!!!

Guest saleen351

Another Big FU to that guy that just murdered 5 kids (ages 5-12) and for killing the mom and other guy...See you in hell asshole...

On a lighter note did anyone hear that today is Mr. Rogers last day....Well its true after 34 years his neighborhood is being demolished for a super K mart... You da man Mr. Rogers....stay off the crack in retirement.... PBS will never be the same...