Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOHNNY VICIOUS THREAD 4 2 NIGhT!!!!

It sucks that my fucking stiff-headed friends don't understand the skillz and amazement of Johnny Vicious doing a live set at Factory so my fucking ass is stuck going to Exit (YET AGAIN) to fucking hear Draper spin bullshit.

The only thing that's saving me is Domenick Capello spinning in the white room.. oh thank heaven, there IS a God. But stil.. to miss Vicious?! One day my friends will realize good DJs vs BAD ONES.

Originally posted by codica3

It sucks that my fucking stiff-headed friends don't understand the skillz and amazement of Johnny Vicious doing a live set at Factory so my fucking ass is stuck going to Exit (YET AGAIN) to fucking hear Draper spin bullshit.

The only thing that's saving me is Domenick Capello spinning in the white room.. oh thank heaven, there IS a God. But stil.. to miss Vicious?! One day my friends will realize good DJs vs BAD ONES.

what about your friends at clubplanet???? :( did you forget about us? you should make an effort to come, even if you come by yourself.

aaaaaaagh idk if i can go anymore...... :(i feel like im gettin sick and i have to work all night tomorrow night from like 7 till about 3am... if im gettin sick how can i stay out all night tonight and then work all night tomorrow night? im askin to have a shitty time at work so my tips will suck....but i really wanna go tonight- and i also have the lil problem of the parents *grrr* theyre not gonna let me go to the city 2 weeks in a row, since i went to LL last week... so id have to lie and say im sleepin out... but i cant come home at like 9am and i have nowhere to stay so i can come home later!!!aaaagh this is a nightmare... im better off just not going... so if i dont make it there- have fun guys!!!!!!!!! and ill be at the meetup in spirit *hehe* ;)

Originally posted by linabina

aaaaaaagh idk if i can go anymore...... :( i feel like im gettin sick and i have to work all night tomorrow night from like 7 till about 3am... if im gettin sick how can i stay out all night tonight and then work all night tomorrow night? im askin to have a shitty time at work so my tips will suck....but i really wanna go tonight- and i also have the lil problem of the parents *grrr* theyre not gonna let me go to the city 2 weeks in a row, since i went to LL last week... so id have to lie and say im sleepin out... but i cant come home at like 9am and i have nowhere to stay so i can come home later!!!aaaagh this is a nightmare... im better off just not going... so if i dont make it there- have fun guys!!!!!!!!! and ill be at the meetup in spirit *hehe* ;)

******awwww*****