Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you seen someone like this before? [pic]

rachel1997

Originally posted by shugabooga

you gotta respect the self-discipline, determination, time commmitment, focus & knowledge that it takes to achieve these results. but i don't find it attractive..but it 's better than going to the extreme in the other direction....(grossly fat)

what do you think is gonna happen to these determined guys when they stop working out..?

you gotta respect the self-discipline, determination, time commmitment, focus & knowledge that it takes to achieve these results. but i don't find it attractive..but it 's better than going to the extreme in the other direction....(grossly fat)

This is just too extreme though, to the point where it's unhealthy. Even if they're not juicing, the diets they follow, in particular right before a competition. They basically have to dehydrate themselves in order to get the maximum definition. I remember reading this article in Details about 8 yrs ago, this one body builder said that every time he peed he felt like he was risking his life! Sounds funny, but really it isn't.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by rachel1997

attachment.php?s=&postid=439885

OUCH!!

It looks like his leg is gonna explode!

:eek:

it's pretty ugly in my opinion but you have to respect the amoung of fucking dedication that goes into getting a body like that.. its a lifestyle :D

Very true......

Originally posted by nitro449

what do you think is gonna happen to these determined guys when they stop working out..?

Why doesn't anyone understand that it is physically impossible for muscle to turn into fat?? A person may lose muscle and gain fat, but all that muscle these guys have will not turn into fat.

Muscle looks good, but there could always be too much of a good thing, like those pics!

just so all u women know . . .all these men juice . .and use lots of it . . .no one gets that big naturally . . .i respect no one who does not respect their body . . .professional bodybuilding, like these men are, has nothing to do with a healthy lifestyle . . .

AND YES . . .ONE CYCLE can hurt u!!!