Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i could have gotten laid but i turned it down

shugabooga

i haven't had sex since april or march!!!!

had a date last night with a guy that i've slept with once, a year ago. i am still so attracted to him and definitely want to sleep with him again.

but i was so tired (i had insomnia really bad the night before)! he lives on w. 48th and i live in queens and had to get up at 6:45 a.m.....and i didn't want a quickie. i want him all night long, again and again and again.

plus, he was just so presumptive...too confident, almost cocky, and verrrrrrrry aggressive...like he was the captain of the high school football team and had to prove something....

so i left.

he couldn't believe it.

but he's on vacation all week and i had to get up early today and work, so i walked away!!!

let me tell you, not compromising myself was the best feeling in the world. i left there with a huge smile on my face and a spring in my step.

i'll definitely give him a call for a rematch if he doesn't call me!

p.s. if these issues about sleep don't seem significant to some of you young'ns, bear in mind that i'm 37 and feel like i'm about to catch a cold!!!

Nah, you made the right choice. When you're that tired sex isn't so great, and it would really suck if your first time back with this guy was mediocre. And no way no how would a quickie suffice! Besides, acting the way he was he deserves it! I'm sure he'll call you. Now there's that element of the chase. Always keep em on their toes!

you knew you were doing the right thing. there is nothing better than knowing your in control (and empowering). obviously not someone you needed, knew it wouldn have been nice but stood your ground.

its always so much better when you knew you did the right thing the next morning.

Originally posted by bellaragazza

damn right you made the right choice... I hate when guys are cocky like that, good for you! :D

I agree, nothing worse then a guy who's cocky or try's to show off all the time. My oldest sister just ended an 11 year relationship with this guy, and now all she picks are these cocky, showy offy, retards that I cant stand. Urgghhhhh!!!

im soo proud of you... but... there is sex everywhere... why do you want it soo bad from him??? is it cuz you were attracted before? or still attracted.. i know some girls who fuck guys and leave pictures of them, and also how many times they fucked them.. in their wallets... i was soo amazed.. this girl had atleast 43 guys.. and she was butt as shit... i wouldnt fuck her with dgmodels dick... mad nasty

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dgmodel

I agree, nothing worse then a guy who's cocky or try's to show off all the time. My oldest sister just ended an 11 year relationship with this guy, and now all she picks are these cocky, showy offy, retards that I cant stand. Urgghhhhh!!!

its cool that a guy cant stand up and admit that being cocky is pathetic.. Usually they think it's a good character trait