Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior/Earth question

Originally posted by stan28

Hey everyone, I started my new job so I couldn't write but I'm glad to see nothing here changes much. Denny bashing as always by some stupid loser who thinks they know music.

I'm sorry Junior is the only great DJ in America and everyone should take notes......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

C u all this weekend.

Any themes???

YO TEMPKID WHERE IN THIS POST DID HE SAY THAT JV WASN'T THE ONLY GOOD DJ......HE SAYS AND I QUOTE "I'M SORRY JUNIOR IS THE ONLY GREAT DJ IN AMERICA AND EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE NOTES" .....SO MORON I THINK YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO GRAMMAR SCHOOL....FUCKING IDIOTS

KERMZY DON'T BE PLAYER HATIN' JUST BECAUSE YOU CAUGHT ME SCREWING YOU'RE MOMMY AND YOU GOT ALL JEALOUS AND SHIT....CHILL BABY!!!! YOU'RE NEXT....SO OPEN WIDE

AND TO YOU MISSSF......GET OFF THOSE DRUGS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT EITHER.....AND IF YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND STAN28 MESSAGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR MESSAGE THEN I SAY....STAN IS STILL A HOMO AND YOU ARE A LESBO....CARPET MUNCHER

Originally posted by stan28

Hey everyone, I started my new job so I couldn't write but I'm glad to see nothing here changes much. Denny bashing as always by some stupid loser who thinks they know music.

I'm sorry Junior is the only great DJ in America and everyone should take notes......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

C u all this weekend.

Any themes???

BUMP for chosenone the looser

I want to meet you and see if you look as dumb as you post

Lay off the K it's making you even a bigger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser then you are

Listen numbnutz, your childlike responses to everyone on the board are old and tired. You use the same shit w/everyone. Your actually telling me you fucked my mother? Oh Christ! I heard that shit when I was a kid, 12 year-olds say that crap. And oh yeah MissSF is a lesbo, exactly! How long did it take you to come up w/that one? Do you want a sticker for it? Your just dumb, and if you only knew Stan and MissSF, you'd feel like such an ass. But then again, you feel that way all the time don't 'cha?

Originally posted by tempkid

BUMP for chosenone the looser

I want to meet you and see if you look as dumb as you post

Lay off the K it's making you even a bigger LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser then you are

OK FAGGY YOU WANT TO MEET THE HOT ONE....THEN SATURDAY I WILL BE AT XS AND TEMPTS.....AT TEMPTS I WILL BE BY THE UPSTAIRS BAR WEARING MY CUTOFF SHIRT.....SO YOU CAN SEE HOW DIESEL I AM AND THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO SISSY YOUR WAY BACK IN THE CORNER KID

Cut off shirts at Tempts

Let me see that narrows down to a couple hundred

Go to the bar next to the bathroom and ask the female bartender to point me out. We will get stamped take a walk down the blvd.

I'll kick your ass take all your bumps and throw you in the dumps :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by tempkid

Cut off shirts at Tempts

Let me see that narrows down to a couple hundred

Go to the bar next to the bathroom and ask the female bartender to point me out. We will get stamped take a walk down the blvd.

I'll kick your ass take all your bumps and throw you in the dumps :finger: :finger:

NEXT TO THE BATHROOM HUH....WHY ARE YOU THE ONE THAT SCRUBS THE TOLIETS AND PICK UP SHIT ON THE FLOOR???....I DON'T WANT TO GET YOU IN TROUBLE WHILE YOU'RE WORKING AND SHIT

BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A STROLL DOWN THE BLVD. WE CAN DO THAT.....JUST DON'T BE TRYING TO HOLD MY HANDS AND SHIT....I AIN'T DOWN FOR THAT.....WHAT YOU DO AT JUNIOR VAQUEZ'S PARTY IS YOUR PERROGATIVE