Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Name Dropping Thread

staceyg5

Originally posted by shroomy

I guess thats true, but ever since I told everyone that I meet georgeacasta, I've had to beat back the pussy with a stick!

Well, I see you noticed the effect I have on the ladies.......not to worry shroomy.....you know me and what I do. You are taken care of for life because you are my friend. I also have a Porshee that if you ever want I will lend it to you. My material belongings and women appeal are yours as well now for being my friend.

Originally posted by staceyg5

self promotion is one thing, but bragging is another

Genuine people like people for who they are; not who they know or what they have

Name dropping......hmmmm well I saw Chevy Chase taking a piss in the men's room at the Aspen airport once........haha no joke.....at least he has the good sense to actually take a leak INSIDE the restroom........unlike the celebrities we have walking around clubs here who whip it out and let it flow all over the wall when staffers don't fetch the VIP bathroom key fast enough.......

This thread made me realise the value of friends. Last night, something rather disturbing happened to me, to sum it up I'm A-OK but it involved a close friend of mine and I was really out of sorts all day today, but I recieved a call from a friend of mine, and she could tell I was out of sorts, and after a bit of talking, things felt better...

Originally posted by johnny13

pod you have got to be the biggest faggot pussy i've ever heard of. You crybaby little bitch. Go suck a bag of dicks and have fun shooting a load in andrewthomas' mouth!!!!

your sense of humor blows about as much as your post .. grow up

pod you have got to be the biggest faggot pussy i've ever heard of. You crybaby little bitch. Go suck a bag of dicks and have fun shooting a load in andrewthomas' mouth!!!!

At least I have the balls to post something like that. If you were in the situation I was in on Friday, you couldn't have handled it. You would have been the crybaby bitch. Most likely, you would have fallen apart, turned to drinking to solve your life's problems, and become a statistic on Channel 7. Let's put it this way. I now have the respect of law enforcement on Miami Beach due to my actions.

A lil' tip for you Johnny13, don't go calling other people pussy cry babys becuz that makes you an even BIGGER PUSSY , if you have to say something to someone, go say it in their face, don't be such a PUSSY by bringing this nonsence to the board and trying to make pod look bad. To us cp members, you are nothing, you are a waste, you are nonexsistant, so go waste your time somewhere else where people give a shit about you~~~~~:heart::love:

Mimid, to be honest with you I could care less about what you people think of me. I bet some of you are really cool , but we will probably never meet. On the other hand some of you are probably loser pill heads that can't wait til friday, sat, sun to take your drugs. Either way I think is funny how everyone is so uptight on this board. The only thing that matters in this whole scene is the music. The rest is horseshit!!