Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY REVIEW OF SF/Johhny the fucken Vicious!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!OK I STILL HAVEN'T FUCKEN SLEPT YET AND ITS 2:30**BUT ANYWAYS IF GOD IS A DJ MY GOD IS JOHNNY VICIOUS!!hOW OFF THE FRIGGIN HOOK WAS HE OMG!!SICK**I HAD SUCH AN AWESOME TIME !!OK WELL I LEFT AT 7:30 JUST COULDN'T DO THE LAST HALF**AND MY CAR WAS TOWED (thanks perskription;)

NOTHING LIKE COMING OUT OF A GREAT FUCKEN NIGHT TO YOUR CAR BEING TOWED LOL**SO ANYWAYS IT WAS SO NICE MEETING EVERYONE **U R ALL SWEETHEARTS***EVERYONE I MET**WELL MY BOYS THAT DROVE IN WITH ME PFLOYD:D MSOPRANO, GIANNI AND PETE, DOLIK(HEY I WAS LOOKING 4 U EARLIER IN THE NIGHT), AIRATOMIC(steve c i remember), MAGAHIMAY, AZTEC,RONINMESS(we finally got to meet your awesome hope your feeling betta those e's were kicking your ass!!PERSKRIPTION(hottie), KARCH AND SOME OTHER GIRL I TALKED TO AND GAVE MY NUMBER TOO SORRY I DIDN'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME**ANYWAYS WHAT A FUCKEN INSANE NIGHT**I LOVE JOHNNY VICIOUS!!

Omg, Ingrid it was so nice to meet you finally after months of talking, you are the great!:):heart: ... I met so many great people off of clubplanet... msoprano, dolik, court877(and you were nervous about the meet up??;):heart: ) , sexxybabyd(thanx for sneakin me on the list so late :heart: ), airatomic and everyone else that I left out. You all are such great people to be with and I hope to be chillen some more with you all!!

Johnny fucking Vicious.... well let me start by saying that it was my first time hearing him spin in a club, and OMG it was just ridiculous... He tore Factory and everyone inside a new asshole!! Towards the begining of his set when he dropped Trip to Uranus, the crowd went NUTS! Yeah my pill hit me hard at times, but when I was up and going, I had my green photon lights out in effect! Did I bug anyone out with them??:shake: All in all I had one of the greatest nights I've ever had and it was all because of the great people I met and Johnny Vicious!

Rob

hey rob, were u kinda toward the right side of the dance floor with ur green lights? if u were walkin down the main stairs and go toward the bar to the right... cuz i was on the 2nd floor watchin someone wit green lights during trip to uranus... i wonder if it was u...

anyway... i was there with xtcgspot... for some weird reason we stood there and watched a few people meetup... but we didnt say ne thing... the only person i saw that i recognized was msoprano and when i went to say somethin to him , he walked down the stairs....... i saw sexxybabyd too i think... i recognized her from her pics... a lil while later there were 2 guys still standing there so we found out it was pangelid and bigpoppa... nice meeting u again pangelid hehe... it didnt seem like there was anyone there meeting up for some reason- unless we just completely missed it. :(

i had fun last night... although i was completely sober... and i was so tired... we left at about 4... so we missed pretty much 4 hours of vicious but we couldnt be there anymore cuz we were so tired.. we both wished we coulda stayed though. but from what i heard while i was there it was pretty sick.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

HOLY SHIT!!!!!OK I STILL HAVEN'T FUCKEN SLEPT YET AND ITS 2:30**BUT ANYWAYS IF GOD IS A DJ MY GOD IS JOHNNY VICIOUS!!hOW OFF THE FRIGGIN HOOK WAS HE OMG!!SICK**I HAD SUCH AN AWESOME TIME !!OK WELL I LEFT AT 7:30 JUST COULDN'T DO THE LAST HALF**AND MY CAR WAS TOWED (thanks perskription;)

NOTHING LIKE COMING OUT OF A GREAT FUCKEN NIGHT TO YOUR CAR BEING TOWED LOL**SO ANYWAYS IT WAS SO NICE MEETING EVERYONE **U R ALL SWEETHEARTS***EVERYONE I MET**WELL MY BOYS THAT DROVE IN WITH ME PFLOYD:D MSOPRANO, GIANNI AND PETE, DOLIK(HEY I WAS LOOKING 4 U EARLIER IN THE NIGHT), AIRATOMIC(steve c i remember), MAGAHIMAY, AZTEC,RONINMESS(we finally got to meet your awesome hope your feeling betta those e's were kicking your ass!!PERSKRIPTION(hottie), KARCH AND SOME OTHER GIRL I TALKED TO AND GAVE MY NUMBER TOO SORRY I DIDN'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME**ANYWAYS WHAT A FUCKEN INSANE NIGHT**I LOVE JOHNNY VICIOUS!!

what were u wearing??

Originally posted by roninmess

Omg, Ingrid it was so nice to meet you finally after months of talking, you are the great!:):heart: ... I met so many great people off of clubplanet... msoprano, dolik, court877(and you were nervous about the meet up??;):heart: ) , sexxybabyd(thanx for sneakin me on the list so late :heart: ), airatomic and everyone else that I left out. You all are such great people to be with and I hope to be chillen some more with you all!!

Johnny fucking Vicious.... well let me start by saying that it was my first time hearing him spin in a club, and OMG it was just ridiculous... He tore Factory and everyone inside a new asshole!! Towards the begining of his set when he dropped Trip to Uranus, the crowd went NUTS! Yeah my pill hit me hard at times, but when I was up and going, I had my green photon lights out in effect! Did I bug anyone out with them??:shake: All in all I had one of the greatest nights I've ever had and it was all because of the great people I met and Johnny Vicious!

Rob

Hey well u sure did bug me out with the green photons***occassionally i had them shining in my face;)

I was wearing a blue top and a black skirt i had my hair in two french braides did u end up going?:cool:

yea i just posted about my night there... i was there with xtcgspot... i didnt see u at all ... idk y! but yea i ended up goin but we left a lil early

Originally posted by linabina

hey rob, were u kinda toward the right side of the dance floor with ur green lights? if u were walkin down the main stairs and go toward the bar to the right... cuz i was on the 2nd floor watchin someone wit green lights during trip to uranus... i wonder if it was u...

Yeah that might have been me, I was walking over to that side when Trip to Uranus came on. Hope you enjoyed:) :cool:

Originally posted by linabina

yea i just posted about my night there... i was there with xtcgspot... i didnt see u at all ... idk y! but yea i ended up goin but we left a lil early

Cool at least u got to check it out and here a little of Vicious*

Originally posted by roninmess

Rob

yea rob, u were amazing wit those photons, i was buggin out like crazy. great chillin wit u now that we've met for the second time. had a great time...VICIOUS IS GOD and it was nice to meet new ppl from the board like pangelid, bigpoppanills, seeing xtcgirlie again, court877 and "sarzh"?? (please correct me if i spelled his name wrong). all in all it was a great fucken night, what a way to end the summer:cool:

Originally posted by airatomic

yea rob, u were amazing wit those photons, i was buggin out like crazy. great chillin wit u now that we've met for the second time. had a great time...VICIOUS IS GOD and it was nice to meet new ppl from the board like pangelid, bigpoppanills, seeing xtcgirlie again, court877 and "sarzh"?? (please correct me if i spelled his name wrong). all in all it was a great fucken night, what a way to end the summer:cool:

No doubt bro... Glad I helped you out:cool: Can't wait to hang with you all again!

Originally posted by airatomic

me and pangelid left at like 5/530, i know we missed a lot but he had to go home and sleep (he left for school today)

i had a great time, except for the buck-naked male dancers :puke:

it was great meeting you guys, but i wish all of us didnt separate

and that had better not be the last night out for you people. i still have 2 1/2 weeks left

Am I the only one that thought he was below average?

..He played one good record and thats it

..His mixing was amazing but thats all

Johnny could have ripped that place up big time back in the day but he has fallen off :(

..At least Lodi kept shit real with the CODENOIZEE

Cant wait to hear him play alone again

Originally posted by court877

Hey, that was me, it was nice meeting u, its ok about the name, what a crazy night

Hey girl if u ever need a partner to go with aol IM me my screen name is nygirli**even though u live in jerz and me in long island we could probably just still meet up there and hang out**nice meeting u:D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Does anyone else think it was way too packed in there? I didn't meet up with anyone but I had a great time. I just have one question. What the hell was that guy in the green suit tube suit supposed to be?

I didn't think it was to packed**no way its been way worse. The crowd was a nice mix though. Not everyone was mad young and the girls were all slammin! As 4 the guy in the green tube suit i Didn't see him but i did see some other guys in weird outfits right before closing;) :eek:

even though u live in jerz and me in long island we could probably just still meet up there and hang out

Thanx girly, sounds good, its the worst when u really wanna go but your friend dont, I almost could go last night, that woulda sucked

wow where to begin??? went with xtcgirlie pfloyd msoprano and ggfella. vicious definately tore the place apart. went to the meetup and met mad people. highmay it was good meetin you bro. bkissa i have no idea how i knew that was you but thanks for the headbut late night haha so sorry about that hope you are ok. and court877 i had a great time and will speak to you soon girl. well i know i left mad people out but i am still half retarded from last night and the three L's i burned today.

xtcgirlie so sorry about your car i hope your parents weren't that mad and thank you so much for that ride. we got to burn one, one of these days.

alright sleepy time

first off, VICIOUS IS FUCKIN INSANE. definatly the best club night i have ever been to. i went in with xtcgirlie, pfloyd, blazny, and msoprano. met a lot of cool as people at the meet up......karch, sexybabyd, court877, and my man highmay that i was dancing with the whole night. if i forgot anyone, sorry but i was wacked....

peace out

gianni