Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious @ SF POOOOOOOP

tranza

I , on the other hand, rather enjoyed This Friday at S.F. I wasn't there for Lodi's set but thought JV"s was off the hook. Better than his grand re-opening at Tunnel last summer.

Anyway, can you id some track for me? I've heard this played a million times at factory. I asked Johnny and he pulled out the record cover but all i saw was the word "Ilumination". what song is that?

I loved that night, kept chilling in the dj booth. I probably saw you.

And he played the REAL Mike Macaluso "The End" at the end of the night and it was DOPE ,there were only 3 people in the booth at the time including me.

Originally posted by ketaman

Anyway, can you id some track for me? I've heard this played a million times at factory. I asked Johnny and he pulled out the record cover but all i saw was the word "Ilumination". what song is that?

..Ahhhhhh

Best trance record I've heard in a loooooong time ;-) (Didnt hear him play that I probably left)

..Definitely one of my favorites right now

Originally posted by tranza

..Ahhhhhh

Best trance record I've heard in a loooooong time ;-) (Didnt hear him play that I probably left)

..Definitely one of my favorites right now

But can you ID the song for me? Who is it by and is the title just "ilumination". And that Something wonderful track, is it from Dj Mellow-D.

I probably saw you at factory, i was in the booth for a long period of time. You should have stayed until the end he dropped Final Chapter O' Fortuna, Mike Macaluso The End (real one), and Sade - Pearls.

Sick time, Factory closed at like 9 i think or 8:30. it was great.

Most fun i had at factory for a while. And Shawn Ink is one the of the chillest dj's out there. I met him before, but a while ago, before he got all those tattoo's on his arm.