Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE/Padilla..reviews..

sgtfury

man i got to admit that it was pretty good...it took me 40 minutes to get in and i was on the gueslist, the club was pretty packed, the vibe was good, and as far as the music, padilla put on a great show, total high energy, and even more

impressive was Eddie S. that boy could spin, he was throwing down some sweet progressive house...

overall a great night...peace...

It was so so,

I've been out of town for a while and the last time I heard David was last year when Space first opened and he was Friday resident before Edgar got the gig..

I don't know but it just seemed like the same sound that he was playing a year and a half ago. Which is to say the least a bit passe' at this point. It sounded like on of my 14 year old sisters Trance CDs. I mean back then I loved the stuff but I think nowa days it appeals more to kids and radio audience.

I think David should start to transition his sound before he goes down with the ship. God knows if any local DJ has the talent to be on top here in Miami its David, but not if he keeps playing that tired sound.

PEACE..